Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful fall day here - sunny, low 60's and abundant sunshine!!!

Does anyone else have Crowded Houses' "Weather With You" running through their head when they see this thread???

Here the wind is blowing like crazy, I've been worried that the windows were going come out, luckilly they didn't but it's crazy. It hasn't been cold I think around mid 40s but with the wind it's been unbearable outside.

It's pretty average weather today, about 17c. It's quite overcast and grey outside, hopefully the rain will hold off. :)

grissoms_gurl said:
It's blizzarding and cold!! Lots of snow at about -10c (windchill -20c)

Wow, -20c is beyond cold!!

Well, it is unseasonably warm today. About 18c outside, which is good as the heating system has packed up (again) and won't fixed until Friday! Not good, because the forecast for Thursday night is -3c. :lol: :lol:, I'm laughing to stop myself crying....

0c outside, it's 18:11pm but it is so dark out there.. :rolleyes: yeah.. now i see what means 'extra hour for sleeping' :p

It's snowing. A lot. We're supposed to get... um... 6 inches, I think. Yuck. And its going to stick around this time. Oh well, at least it isn't freezing yet.

I wish it was -20c here :( dude, it's not cold..when it goes under -30c, THAT*s COLD! here is now around -8c

*looks at thermometer*

I think it's -5C...Of course I can't see because of all the frost on the window. :eek: Ah, I remember the good ol' days when it was -30. I miss that. I was one of those stupid kids who got their tongue stuck to a pole. :lol:

I remember when we spend New Year in one cottage on one island :eek: wewere only ones there... and guys had to wait 2h so their beers had turned back to liquid :eek:

^^yeah, I've done that. Okay, when I said it wasn't all that cold out, I may have been slightly misleading. I just looked at the thermometer, and its -1C. Its freaking warm out!!! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back