Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunshine After TheToday it's Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

It has been rather warm here all week it is 6pm and still 10C! I swear this time last year it had snowed. I want just day of snow before xmas - please! Hmm starting to worry about this global warming thing, there have been icebergs floating up the coast of NZ for the last week, ahhh it is summer down there...

speed_cochrane said:
:eek: You all disappoint me with your warm weather. :p

*passes some snow to Ducky*

-25c..Again here this morning. :rolleyes:

thanks
Want to change the weather? :p

It's 80 degrees and I'm loving it, but I know it won't last very long.

Brrr...it's freezing here in southern Alberta!! We've got a -38c windchill, and a winter storm watch.

-40C with windchill! Yeah, I walked home today, and my ears froze...and I was wearing the hood on my jacket. Now I want to go out and buy a toque (that's what us Canadians say) a.k.a. a hat! But then I'd have to go outside again, and my ears would freeze! Grr...

DaWacko said
thanks
Want to change the weather? :p

Oh if only my talents extended that far. :lol:

I will invent a giant globe of plastic wrap to attach to all of Canada and then I'll invent a jumbo heater and warm the entire country up. And then we can finally inhabit that 80% of the land we're not using because of ice. :p

Why is it Alberta that gets the nasty weather? :rolleyes:

...Okay so it's probably not JUST Alberta. *moves to Miami*

speed_cochrane said:
^ Can I move to your city drkate? :lol:

oh trust me, you wouldnt want to live here! the humidity is aweful! and its on a subtropical environment... i'd hate to live in the tropics!

and once again, its about 33c here but the humidity is really bad... and the UV ray thing is rated at 'extreme' *melts*

thank the gods for air conditioning!

with the wind chill, i believe it's about -25C, (which, considering, isn't really that bad) and the snow is awful. I can't believe how hard it's coming down. It'll be a full-blown blizzard soon. My fingers almost froze off waiting for the bus, because I couldn't find warmer gloves to wear.

Geni, could I have some of your snow too? It's so hot for the time of the year, I mean, w00t, it's like 11C at night. I don't know the excact day temperature, I know, I'm very very dumb and stupid. But I think it's like 15C or something. The day started sunny and lovely and it ended very cloudy, but still hot (for the time of the year. :lol:).

:lol: Yes! Take it all! *gives snow to Roos*

-40c with the windchill. :( I'm going to start rubbing my hands together by the nice warm oven.

Oh Geni. can please have all that snow too? I am getting so sick fo the stupid Australian weather, it was so freakin hot all of yeaterday, -40c is actually sounding good. Yesterday it was cloudy - cloudy I say - and it was still 40c...great, today is going to suck, theres not a cloud in sight :(

Last night, the only way I could get to sleep was by splashing water all over my fqace and arms and turning the fan on :D ah, that was nice...of course, as soon as the water dried, I was back to the randomly hot weather at 11pm at night in November...ah, Christmas is not going to be good this year...

Here Carly, take mine. All of it. Please.
The snow has slowed down, as has the wind. But... it hasn't stopped completely :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back