Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunshine After TheToday it's Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Today it's quite okay outside. It's not too cold but also not warm. We got some fresh wind. It's cloudly but no rain. That's good!
It's geting again! Oo It's cool when you leave home in the dark and when you come home it's still (or again) dark outside! :D

On Saturday they say we'll get again about 20°C!! It's almost decemeber and it's so untypical to have temperaures like that!!

It is snowy! It's actually not that cold, although if you don't have your hands in your pocket your hands get cold! And the way the snow's falling is really pretty.

Well, it was raining when I woke up this morning, luckily is stopped before I left the house. It's pretty cold here, about 7c. :)

It’ll probably start raining again later. :rolleyes:

It's been raining the whole day! Temperatures are about 8°C. It's also been very stormy! I thought I'd be blown away! :lol:

here is raining from morning till evening *brrrr* temp 14.7°C
(58,4°F) i´m shrinking here to much raini :lol:

It's -20 for a high here in Wainwright Alberta( East Central Alberta if anyone is wondering where the heck I am) with a wind chill of -32 today. It's snowing like crazy as well today. Winter is offically here now. We are stuck in a deep freeze right now.

Take Care,
Dayna

Apparently it's warmer than yesterday, but it feels colder. :lol:

I also heard that over the weekend there is going to be heavy rain and very strong winds. :eek:

It's snowing at -11c, and there's supposed to be a -35c windchill this weekend. yay.

The morning was mild and sometimes the sun was shining. But after 2 o'clock it began to rain. :(

We've got thunder and lightening at the moment. :eek:

It's very overcast and it's pouring down with rain. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back