Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Well, at least it's not that snowy where I live :lol: (I live in Alberta too :p)

Umm, today was okay I guess, very cold in the morning, It probably got too 5C or so.

Well, I'll never have snow here where I live :lol:

But it's very cold (for me, I'm always cold :p) and it's been raining a lot these days :D

It's really dull here. About 10c, drizzle and slight breeze. :rolleyes:

speed_cochrane , lovely snow pic. It looks so perfect, the kind of snow I like to see first thing in the morning before anyone has walked through it and ruined it....It's a very peaceful pic too. *feeling calm*. :)

it was hot today, for this time of the year! it's almost winter, normally it's already snowing. it was like, 15c! It'll be 18 tomorrow :eek:

Pouring down this afternoon, I got soaked to the bone on my walk home - and stabbed in the head by an umbrella (it even drew blood!) I want snow darn it! It doesn't snow in the city where I come from, maybe a little in the hills in a really bad winter so I get sooooo excited when it snows here.

I was woken up at about 5am thanks to the rain, it didn't stop all morning. It's brightened up a little now, but it's still a bit overcast. :)

Overcast all day. Which wasn't bad because it wasn't cold out but it just started raining again. I think it has rained almost everyday this week.

It wasn't too cold/windy today but had to wait outside for an hour after college, and I only just had a tshirt on. Damn..got home shivering. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back