Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it was annoying! When I left home at 2pm it was soo warm outside! Almost 20°C, but the wind (well if there was some wind) was fresh. And later when I went home I was again freezing like hell.
This november is very weird!!

It was about -1C today. And it rained. Now, in Canada, rain in november is perfectly normal if you live on the coast. But here in the middle, it doesn't rain in november. It snows. Sometimes blizzards. It's so weird. You'd almost think there was some sort of wold heating thing going on.

its been a BEAUTIFUL day today... very blue skies, not too hot or cold, barely a cloud in sight, very little humidity

what a perfect day to graduate on!

speed_cochrane said:
Here, I'll send you a nice picture of my backyard for now, so when I perfect a method of sending the snowy stuff via mail, you'll have this to dream with. :p

Hee! thanks s_c, it's a beautiful pic. And yeah, even though the envelope ight get a bit... wet and customs would propably confiscate Canadian snow, its the thought that counts :).

Today was 26C. Nice for once, but the weekend is going to get hot again. *packs bas for Canadia* (yes, Canadia :lol:)

Very cold outside!

3,5°C has it been three hours ago. I guess we now have a temperature around freezing. Oo

I put on my heating cause it's always freaking cold in my room!

I don't know what the exact temp was today, but it was pretty close to 10 C. That is so warm for here. It feels more like September than November, and when I was talking to a friend, I actually said something about it being the middle of sept. (not on purpose).

I Refuse to go outside! Its not too terribly cold out...at all. But im soooooo cold! I dont know why but i am. Hehee I should get a blanket!

It's so cold today. I woke up this morning shivering. :eek:

At least it's better than being baking hot, so I don't mind. :lol:

Okay, not that I miss the -20C weather that we usually have this time of year, but this warm spell that we're having is starting to creep me out. It's currently 3C.

Oh man, how I wish I lived in you guys' countries...the ones that have a temp of 3-4c...the stupid Aussie weather is coming back, and it gets up to 40 in the middle of the day. And yesterday, I had to run around a softball field for 5 hours in the heat, but luckily today was slightly overcast, so it was a little cooler. Though my dad said that when he got home at about 5pm, it was 37c :eek:

Bleh! Stupid Aussie weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back