Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cahill_Fan said:
there is a whole lot of hottness on this thread!!!

Amen to that sister :D

and before I post smart pics of Nicky, I need to ask if I can have him for the night, becouse I woke up this morning and I have a crook in my neck and I can't turn my head all the way to the left, and that's annoying :rolleyes:

ok here are some pics:

can't get much smarter then glasses
or smarter then a scientist
more smart lab coats he's so cute here :D
Smart
proof that he's smart :D
he can read... smart ;)

ok so maybe I went off the theme a little, but I wanted be a little silly :D

bye the way "The Prestige" was good :D

dancingqueen said:
tight shirt and leather pants on a hot man what could possibly be a smarter combination? :lol:

are those leather pants? they look like jeans... not that i'm staring or anything, I'm just sayin' is all ;)
I am having an episode of deja vu! The first time I checked out this thread, like exactly 1 year ago, there was a raging debate going on about whether the pants were black jeans or black leather. :lol: Interesting and compelling arguments were presented on each side. I was so fascinated by the obsession over the pants that I kept coming back to read the posts. :D

Hmmm, look like those soft moleskin trousers to me. I'm not bothered what they are made from, I could stare at them all day.... :D

Maybe leather, OK I'm becoming obsessed with them now. ;)

*leaves for cold shower*

I'll be back in a minute to post a winner. Just gathering my thoughts on the subject.... :D

OK, runners up (in no particular order)
Jacquie he does look so cute here
Babs Again, very cute
Babs again
allmaple I'm a fan of the suit! :lol:
Blackflag I love this shirt

And the winner is: allmaple So happy, smiling and smart... :) Enjoy your theme

wee! and at least the bronze suit has one fan :lol:

going in a little different direction here, very open to interpretation so lets see what you come up with:

i spy with my little eye, something that is blue. and it is *not* clothing :D

12 as usual, a little more that 24 hours if i cant get a library computer at lunch tomorrow, any and all characters, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back