Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw, my stoker statue makes another appearance! :D i couldnt find my student card so couldnt get a laptop at the library :( but i managed to find a free desktop, although people might think im weird pulling up all kinds of pictures of nick stokes :lol: i should be able to get some in when i come home though! plus this midterm in the afternoon should be getting my attention now...

softcake_70 said:
And now I'll better shut up. Destiny is not far away, I can feel her.... :D
Well then, that is both funny and creepy. :lol:

Also just to make you all feel better

*Picks up hose and sprays everyone with Cream of Wheat mixed with sardines* :eek:

I could imagine Nick in the cream of wheat. So yummy to clean up :devil:. But adding sardines just makes it all sound so fishy :D

Blackflag , you've posted 7 pics. (all nice though). ;)

Cream of wheat sounds interesting, even though I'm not sure what it is! (kind of sounds like porridge to me, which I'm not sure I would want to clean up!). My cats would like the sardines... :lol:

Elsie cream of wheat is like porridge but instead of being made out of oatmeal it's made out of wheat.

Thanks Elsie I deleted one. Never said I could count. Obviously I can't (at least today). :D

Cream Of Wheat is a hot breakfast cereal - kinda like porridge.

Susan

Can't seem to spell today either. :lol:

Just too many great working pics to choose from, proves he works hard.... :D (unlike me, I have actually been at work all afternoon though you wouldn't know it!).

I should have guessed from the name what it is! I'm not feeling very bright today!! :)

I like hot breakfast cereal in the winter, and I guess I could eat sardines. But mixed together the smell would be bad. I think Destiny is trying to make us sick so she can have Nick all to herself? Naughty girl... :devil:

Destiny, that was really not fair. Just because I made a creepy (and funny, but actually that was not intended) comment *pouts a bit* :p
Okay, I'll have to live with it and take the punishment, dear girl that I am ;)
*gets a mop and a bucket and cleans the Ward*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back