Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

were you too busy looking at other parts of his anatomy? :p cuz i know i sure was :D

*gasp*! maple! behave yourself! for now...
meh, im too tired to come up with snappy names :p
strike a pose
looks like hes expecting something like me perhaps :)
is it just me or is he up to something?
hes planning something for when i come out of the quarentine box! :lol:

i was only up til 2:30 this morning coughing, what an improvement! off to class now, bye ladies!

Didn't see these.

sideburns #10
sideburns #11
sideburns #12

Susan

Spike drove me mad last night. After Bad Words on Friday I was looking forward to Dead Ringer last night. They went and showed Bodies In Motion, Room Service, and Bite Me. Don't get me wrong any Nick is good Nick but I was looking forward to the ATM scene in Dead Ringer.

yeah, whenever spike looks like theyre going to keep going in order they throw a curve ball at you :lol: usually its when the episode you really, really want to see should be next.
just looking back over the cast promos from the years and the season 1 shots are pretty good for everyone (except poor greggo wasnt a main player yet so hes not in them)
the yummy men of csi theyre all so intense looking! its super hot :devil:
they all look so young! poor george gets put next to gary, whos already over 6 feet tall and has a few extra inches of hair :lol:

Today was a holiday in Germany, plus it was raining cats and dogs. So I got to spend a very lazy day on the sofa, cuddling my guinea-pigs, eating chocolate and watching CSI. (And some Indiana Jones, too) Tough day, really :D

I'm a little late to play the game - the best pics have already been posted... let me see what I got
(Sorry if there are dups, I looked at all the georgeous pics and now my mind is a little blurry)

Sideburns plus a very nice blue shirt
Sideburns and a side kick
Sideburns, no kidding
Sideburns and a little Stoker

Well, that's all I could find in my photobucket.

Have a nice day/sleep tight

*Hands Maple a box of cough drops* You poor thing. Get well!

Good night!

Edit: I can't help myself, but in Maple's second promo pic Catherine looks like my piggie's vet! :lol:

you sound like you had quite the fun day! and its weird, i have no other cold symptoms anymore except this stupid cough wont go away! :(
i dont think im contagious anymore so whoever had nicky can send him back any time now... :p

Okay, I have gone through all the lovely sideburns pictures. Here are the finalists in no particular order:
Babs I like the sort-of smile.
blackflag I think this is my favorite of the long haired pics.
Jacquie Big smile, so cute! :D
allmaple Nice profile, and I like the shirt for some reason. Last Laugh was definitely a good episode.
softcake Looking somewhat intense.

And the winner was a close call between the last finalist I listed and the actual winner, but they were both from softcake! I just really like that one all-around. I also thought the one softcake posted from A Little Murder was really cute because it had Little Stoker and a little part of his hair was sticking up. :p

Congrats softcake!

Merci bien, miko! And Jacquie, of course

To quote myself: the best pics have already been posted
Seems I was wrong about that, lucky me :lol: I didn't expect to win with my late night post, so thanks for picking me, km444

Okay, new theme. A classic we haven't played for a while, and I combine it with another to make it a little harder :D
It's time for Little Stoker to make another appearance. Bonus points for Nick/George/any other character wearing a blue shirt :D
Limit as usual 12 pics. Have fun! :D

Edit: Happy birthday, Kito!

oh i need to jump one that i let out of the vault! :lol:
mine! :D

ill post more when im at the library in between classes, ill add them to this post so make sure to check back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back