Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

you sneaky little devil! :p i was hoping to catch that one :lol: it may have stopped raining here but it sure looks threatening, plus its all muddy outside so i cant do my volunteer dog walking :( i dont want paw prints all over my pants! this is a lovely alternative though :D

i got this one before the rest of you!
mwahaha-1.gif
:p
trying my luck with the blue jumpsuit
ever so subtle, but the shirt is blue!
a little less subtle :D
he doesnt look very happy...
the tshirt is blue, i think...

oops, i was going to put these in my last post :lol: oh well, guess ill just have to come back at lunch time with more!

Weird... *Looks in photobucket and realises there are no pics of little stoker. Must try harder.* :eek:

Still, it was nice to get home and find so many lovely pics have been posted, you have been busy....

I'll post this, he may not be in blue, and whilst the little stoker is there, it's not really visible! It is one of my favourites though:
Why no pics of little stoker, very confusing... :D

i beat you to this one Babs, sorry! i think the screencap fairy would be very happy to know her stoker pics are being very well used here :lol: ;)

i had one in my post this morning so heres 5 more:
still got a few left in the secret stash :p
pretty sure its a blue shirt... trying to get all the bonus points i can! :lol:
blue labcoat i like when nicky gets caught with silly expressions on his face :D
is it just me or does he look like hes on drugs? :p :lol:
ok, so hes not in blue, ill forfeit my bonus points because hes just so darn cute!

well i hope youre happy, the secret stash has been severely depleated today, but if i get to share them with all you lovely ladies that makes it all worth it :D

Looking for two diff pics that I know have been posted by many, but for some reason they are not in my photobucket.

The first one is that surfer set of pics, I found one, but it was so tiny.....and the other is the one from "ER" with Carol where he's got the white towel around his shoulders.

Any help would be great as I pop in and out of these threads.

Hi Girls!!

sorry I have not been in here in a couple days!

I have been diprived of the Eads for far to long!!

ok, well thanks for all the Birthday wishes!! and happy birthday Kito!!

and I love my George...by the way did he place any where on the 'TV Guides top 50 sexiest men on TV'? becouse I love him and so far right now my sis and mom are being horrifide by who they have chosen,(though they love..and me.. love Tom Welling) any need to know... thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back