Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicksarafan2, I already posted your #3 pic and Jacquie already posted your #4 pic. Sorry.

Okay, I guess it's time to pick the theme winner. :) I picked a group of finalists, but had a hard time deciding which would be the actual winner. So, special mention to all the finalists because I switched several times between a few as the winner.

Here are the finalists:
anne There are so many good shots from Assume Nothing
kito I like the full body side-view, and I think the outfit looks very good
Jacquie He's looking very serious and ready to get to work, and looking very good while doing it
Jacquie again I don't know if this shot was actually in the episode, what a shame :(
Jacquie's on a roll Looking a little nervous maybe, but very cute

And the winner after much debate is:

Anne! I think this was the clearest, most complete full-body shot, and it's very hot!! :D

Congrats Anne!

km444 I don't believe that shot made the episode either. I agree is was a terrible shame. Even after we have seen the pics time and time again it doesn't make the winner job any easier to pick the winning pic.

Congrats anne on the winning pic.

I think that after the day I have had and with my allergies acting up I will head off into the sunset and call it quits for the night. Sweet nicky dreams :D

Wow. Thanks, km444. Give me a little time to think and I'll be back with a theme.

Edit: Ok, I've had time to think and I came up with a couple different theme ideas. However, I really want to see the Nick that started it all. So, the challenge ladies if you choose to accept it, is to find pics of Season 1 Nick. Limit of 12 like always, and I'll announce the winner this time tomorrow. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back