Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arr blow, late for the Theme again, i will miss this one out too, i doubt i would have won anyway you always have the better pics, good Luck everyone!
Lot's of Nicky goodness!!

~Interupting the game for a moment~ SamStokes, don't think like that. There are still plenty of good season 1 pics left out there. Besides you could find the pic that I like the best and win the challenge. You never know. Just something to think about. ~Ok, let's continue the game.~

Hey all, I was wondering, in what season do you think Nick is the hottest? Me personally I like seasons 1-6 lol. But I have to say my fave is season 1 and 2 Nicky!

I'd have to say season 3 and 4 are where I think he was the hottest. Although I never minded the shaved head in 5, and he looked smoking hot in the finale (except when he was suffering, of course).

Well, I could never decide. Nicky's always hot. However, since seasons 1 and 2 are your favorites, we're right in the middle of the Season 1 Nick challenge. You can look at what is already taken and then if you want to, go find different ones to post. Or you can just hang out and look at the pics - your choice. Either way, we would be glad to have you.

Oh, and if you're like the rest of us who just can't get enough Nick, there is a Nick / George discussion thread here. The current topic is all time favorite Nick moments.

got company this weekend so im just popping in for now. my brother just go back from a week in michigan and said all the guys had this 'ugly beatles hair but swept to the side' and i asked 'do you mean nick stokes hair?' and he said yes :lol: the craze is sweeping the nation! i wonder what hell do this season now....

WOW! :eek:

I haven't been here in forever! I feel so sad, I have been neglecting my George! But such is life, eh? :(

Hopefully things will cool down once school starts (that sounds silly, but honestly my life is less hectic during the school year versus the summer)... :p

I hope I find all you ladies well! I'm sure we are all excited for the season opener! (I have a count down going on my cellphone!) :D

And just so this post is not spammish, I shall post a classic: Ahh... *sigh*

Ok, I know it's a little early, but since it seems no one else is going to post any more theme pics, I figured it would be alright me to announce the runners up and the winner. Great job, ladies. I had a tough time picking the winner. During the course of this, there were at least five different winners.

First, the runners up:
Jacquie I love this scene in Unfriendly Skies.
blackflag Great profile, plus we get his steely eyes.
wlk68 They look like two little boys waiting for the 'principal' aka Grissom.
Jacquie That beautiful smile is always nice to see.
km444 I get teary everytime I see this, mainly because Nick isn't ashamed to cry here. Who wouldn't with a gun pointed at your head?

And the winner is... marieluka! Ok, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I saw the chest and was hooked. I make no apologies for my addiction. Congratz, marieluka. We eagerly await your theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back