Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. Congrats Mel23 with your birthday.. :)
Hope you have a nice day.. and if the rest is okay with it..you can borrow him for one day if I can have him on the second of September.. :devil:

hehe I'd borrow lots of the guys...him and Gris and Mac and Danny and Warrick...but I'm getting off topic. Okay, Danique, sounds good :)

A Very Happy Birthday to you, Mel23. :)

Danique, this is a gentle reminder that you do have up to 24 hours to edit your post so please feel free to use this function.

Thank you.

Happy Birthday Mel23
hbsong.gif

toasting your birthday

Babs your #9 and 10 pics are the same. Great pics ladies.

Hey, Babs. What episode is your #1 pic from? I'm really bad when it comes to remembering episode names.

Happy birthday, Mel23!! I hope you get what you really want - George with a bow on him (...not there!! Mind out of the gutter, ladies.) :lol: ;)

By the looks of things everyone that was going to post pics for the theme has so without further ado I will get on with the winners and runners up. As always the pics were excellent and the decission was hard. The runners up in no particluar order.

anne Nick looks like he is more interested in the statue than the conversation. Oh yea, it does have an open neck as well :)
marie the lightening and the highlights on the hair look so I don't know how to describe it.
anne again. I like this scene
marie again. Nick looks like he wants to tell Sage his problems but we know he doesn't. Love that episode.
babs we'll just ride into town here

And drum roll please. The winning pic is by km444 Nick's had a hard day and needs a hug. My gift would have been in the running but there were some other pics that just said it's my turn. :) Congrats km444 and the theme is in your hands.

I won :eek: Thanks Jacquie. I was just getting ready to say that I agree with maple that I sort of feel like that winning picture right now. But, this brightens my day a little since I hadn't checked in at all since last night.

For the new theme, I think I'll pick one that's been done before, but not for a while I don't think. I'd like to see full body shots. Ideally, you should be able to see his feet and his head in the picture. If there aren't enough of those, I guess we can go with seeing most of him. You can do 12 each (hopefully there are enough for that), and I'll pick a winner around this time tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back