Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the original comment was meant to reflect a generalization. 39- He's pretty much 40, and what 40 year old isn't attracted to 18 year olds (despite how unappealing that is to most of us women! :p)

Unappealing? Him? They don't fit together, the words repel! BTW in episode number 3 in season one, I noticed a ring on his middle right finger, I think, please don't say he is married... unless he is divorced of course ^^

I'm 20 and was shocked to find out GE was 39, but he looks so hot, its amazing!! I like my men older :devil: :D though i have yet to get a man, i still like them ;)

ok if i have time to submit some theme pics I will, and congrats on winning Hearty , good theme :D

and I remembered why I didn't like 'bite me', GE was barley in it, and when he was they had him being weirded out by the freaky lady, oh well here's to seeing 'gumdrops' next weekend :D my fave episode :D

and if i can i will submit some pics :D

Lovin all the pics, good luck to everyone, if i had my way we would all win and get to have George for the Night.
*Fantasizes, did i spell that right? Oh well*

hey all.

i'm got to choose a theme winner around 2 am here *in 5 n a half hours time) and unfortunately i'm not going to be around from now until tomorrow night, so i'm in a pickel.

so i was wondering if any of the runners up from the previous theme, Babs, marieluka and km444, if one of you would pick a winner on my behalf.

i dont mind which of you chooses, so just whoever is around when the time is right.

will be forever grateful, and hey, it means you have an excuse to drool over nicky :D

sorry for the inconvinienve, blame my lack of health atm lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back