Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All!!

I was gone all day yesterday after I announced the theme.
My goodness, you were all very busy while I was gone. Lots of good jumpsuit pics I need to peruse.

I'll be back in a jiffy with the winner.

ETA: Okay, I went thru all the lovely jumpsuit pics and here are a few honorable mentions:

BabsI find the white t-shirt thats peeking through to be very appealing.
marieluka This one is a classic!
km444 I like his hair and the expression on his face.

There are more but I simply don't have the time to post them all.

And the Weiner is:
heartagram69

I love this pic! IMHO, Nick and Sara have a real brother/sister vibe to their relationship and its very evident in this piccy.

He's so absorbed in playing with his toy and looks so woobie-licious in his blue jumpsuit! The look that Sara is giving him is cute, too. I can imagine them both being about 6 years old and and playing with a remote control car in the park.

Congrats to heartagram69!!

*Tries to be a better fangirl* I'm only 18 do you think he likes younger women? Anyways, I like CSI a lot but is it bad everytime Nick is onscreen I start kissing the tv? I don't think so at all! Any opinons? :D :D :D :D

Hi out there,

Just new to this stuff but love "Nick" so much had to share - all the way from Aussie!

whoa i won? awesome :p ok so new theme... hell its hard to come up with new ones lol.

umm...

ok, i wanna see pics of him at CSI (not in the field) so like the lab, the garage, the break room etc. 12 each :D

have fun hunting, i know ill have fun looking at them all :D

Congrats heart! Good choice wlk. I have that one too, but didn't post it. I guess heart and I have a lot of the same jumpsuit pictures because even wihtout posting that one, I still took 3 of the ones she was going to post. :)

I can't search for the new theme right now, but hopefully will have time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back