Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh boy i am obsessed with the "i'm cute aqnd tricky" one....GREAT picture...how can someone be so attractive....

:)

~nix

Hi all!!!

I Love all the pics, he is just way to cute!! :D and of course handsome, but it takes a very special guy to be all of them ;)

ok and i found the winner, first runner ups:

Softcake cute and confused!!

Softcake cute!!!

Marie still cute!

Marie

Km444 weird place, but he's cute!

and the winner is....

Marie this is my weakness pic, you found the one I had in mind, wo ho!!! way to go!!

and really I loved all of your pics, it was so gosh darn hard :confused: but I figured it out :D

I grab a couple of cookies before breakfast. Munch, munch. Yummy chocolate chip my favourite. Thanks softcake.

Congrats marie on winning. Again :)

The weather here and all around is not going to be a nice day. It will be great if you like heat and humidity with temp hitting 35c plus and factor in the humidity it should be 45c plus. So I am stealing Nicky for the day. It is delivery day and we are short staffed. I will return Nicky showered and cleaned tonight but he is mine for the day

ok so he won't be this dirty after unloading the truck
but he will be this clean afterward

Sorry I don't have any of the Savannah clips. I will need to snag them next time someone is kind to post them :) Pretty please with Nicky sweetness on. :D

Welldone Marie i love that pic, he is so cute.
My computer has just told me to get rid of files to make more space, cause i have tons of pics of George and CSI videos, i have to upload them all quick.
And again welldone Softcake i like you pics especially your first and last plus the one of young George.

SamStokes said:
And again welldone Softcake i like you pics especially your first and last plus the one of young George.

Thank you, Sam The last one - the cute and confused one - is my alltime favorite pic of him :D Those eyes... *is melting*

Wow, I certainly didn't expect to win again! But yay :D
So, new theme. I'd like to see pictures of Nick, looking intently at something, examining something, maybe at a crime scene or in the lab. Looking all sciency (that isn't a word, I know), and intelligent, and drop dead georgeous ;)

Hey ya'all. I know that I haven't been so good about playing themes and posting this summer but I have been checking in and checking out the hawt pics all summer. The daily Nicky fix keeps me going. But now I'm heading out for vacation. In the middle of the heat wave here in the east, I'm heading to the beach. I don't care if it is the beach, 100+ F is still HOT. Anyway, I'm not going to be online at all for the next week. :( What will I do without the Ward? Will my syndrome get totally out of control??
Til next week. hoping I see this at the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back