Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kito_of_typhoon

kito_of_typhoon Prime Suspect

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

well i dont know how but nicky has managed to escape your wrath and make it all the way over to my bedroom, LOL

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

you ladies are pretty sneaky. you thought i was gone and wouldnt notice. well i did notice. but i expected this, so im sorry to be the one to inform you but nicky has been safely packed away in my car all this time. so i dont know who went to holland and australia... maybe it was that guy from exit wounds.... :lol:
    and i didnt want to have to do this, but you left me with no choice. whos that cutie with george? oh yeah, its me :p its bad, i know. but was the best i could do with only paint :lol: but he is staring lovingly right at me :D
    now, im not gonna take my eyes off of george til we leave at six am tomorrow (gross) so dont think you ladies can pull one on me

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

maple i think you george/nicky must be a clone, coz i can assure you the real thing is in all his naked glory right here with me :D lol

5. km444

km444 Rookie

6. kito_of_typhoon

kito_of_typhoon Prime Suspect

7. km444

km444 Rookie

maple, I forgot to mention before that I was in Florida earlier this summer, and there was a shark that bit someone. :eek: I'm sure Nicky will keep you safe though. You better keep him safe too if you're bringing him with you! :lol:

Here's my second set of theme pictures:
    Theme 7
    Theme 8
    Theme 9
    Theme 10
    Theme 11
    Theme 12

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

km444 when I look at your avatar I expect to see a post from nicksarfan2 as I know that is one of her favourite pics. Nice avatar though.

Now ladies how can you expect Nick to be in Holland, Germany, Australia, and any where else you might thing of because he's been helping me with the delivery all day. I did promise to return him squeaky clean to the ward tonight but he has other ideas :devil:. So he will see you when ever.

allmaple you and your family have a safe trip and a good vacation. We will all keep your Nicky lap chair in the ward warm for when you come back. :)

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

wow where'd those come from? Too bad they won't let him do that first one on CSI. *Melts* (he did do something like the second pic, a couple times)

10. km444

km444 Rookie

Thanks Jacquie! Yeah, it's a little out of character for me since I usually like the short hair, but I do really like that one. I had it up yesterday before nsf2 picked it as the theme winner, but it was too big, so I had to fix it today. We must have been thinking alike yesterday.

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Woooo Km444 we were thinking alike, I love that pic of him, he's too cute!!!

and ya'll have fun at the beach!!! it's funny today me and the family went for a little jont to our beach here in Blaine, WA. yes it's only like a mile of rocky shore, but it was still a beach, went beach combing, found rocks :lol:

no but seriously, I love George, he's so cute :D and i love all the pics every one has submitted, I wont be involved in this theme though, I want others to have there fun :D

12. marieluka

marieluka Rookie

Such great pictures everyone keeps finding, they were all great! I had such a hard time choosing the best ones, I decided on having 6 runner ups today, I really cooldn't lose one of them. So here they are, the runner ups:
    wlk68 posted this one of Nick, looking sciency and incredibly hot.
    Then there is softcake's one in which he looks sciency too, but also sooooo sweet! The little smile!!!
    Third is from babs , I kinda like the shaved head, he looks soft with it, like a teddy bear :)
    The I also liked this one from km 444 , I like the angle the picture was taken from and also the shaved head...
    4th is from jacquie , that smile again!!!
    And last but not least, the last runner up is from blackflag , who knew science could be so hot?!

But the winner is, with this absolutely geourgeous picture, look at how the screen light falls on his face, * faint* , kito of typhoon

:cool:

13. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Welldone kito of typhoon isn't this your first go?

14. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Congratz on winning, kito of typhoon
    Your winner-pic is just yummy. I can't stop staring *starts to drool a little*

15. Babs

Babs Pathologist

:D You girls all have cloons, believe Softcake and me George is in Holland, he love it here :) ;) Right Softcake? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.