Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wo Hoo!!! I won!!! thanks Almaple I love those two pics too in the second one is my fave, he looks so sweet and hugable :D and I drew a picture from that one, I'm an artist and my folks and family thought it was really good :D it was a pencil and ink drawing :D

ok since I won and since were doing lots of crazy theme combos and oldie but goodie combos ok my theme is.... it's hard but... I want pics of Nick/George/Shorty/ect. of him with children, any of his characters with children, hope this makes since :D
limit is 12 and I'll choose a winner same time tomorrow :D

oh and Amy777 I agree I like it in here to, it's fun and comfortable and no one ever says anything mean about our George :D becouse we love George :D

yeah i cant find many pics of him with kids either lol. i was trying to find one of that ep where he goes and talks to the boy about how his dns got on his sis's nightgown, but couldnt find what ep it was lol.

Hey -- we're super close to needing a new thread!!
unfortunately not, now its 40 posts per page not 50, so 1001 posts is the first post on page 26 not 21 lol

Wow, this is a really tough theme. Two of the best episodes for scenes of Nick with kids don't seem to have any screencaps......at least none that I could find. *pout*

Here's what I was able to dig up thus far:

Theme Pic 1

Theme Pic 2

I'll be back with more later....hopefully.

ETA- I found another one Theme Pic 3

Amy, now that i know what happens in monte walsh i stop it before shorty gets shot. i dont like to watch him die :(

heartagram69 said:
i was trying to find one of that ep where he goes and talks to the boy about how his dns got on his sis's nightgown, but couldnt find what ep it was lol.

the episode is 'burden of proof' and i think youll find it difficult to find caps for it unless you have a secret stash ;)

is anyone really looking at the kid when nicks shirt is skin tight? i didnt think so :p
he has the cutest smirk
little boy you are blocking nicks back! ok, i have officially lost it :lol:
just delicious
he has the cutest ears!
can he look at me like that? please??

he is super cute in that scene. ok, hes cute in every scene. i cant think off the top of my head what other episodes he was in with children so im going to leave it at 6, plus i need a break from winning! :lol:

allmaple said:
the episode is 'burden of proof' and i think youll find it difficult to find caps for it unless you have a secret stash ;)

Which you obviously do....darn you! :p

heartagram69 said:

i'd been looking for that pic for like 2 hours and then gave up haha. where did u find it?

I found it on the kids' homepage - don't even remember his name. Just rushed in, snatched that pic and returned to the Ward ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back