Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jacquie I liked his stash too :D

and he does have great hair, it's so nice and full, I know it's soft and smells good ;) I Emogene he smells like freshly laundered and dryer clothes and fresh smelling soap from a shower, and that he's warm, soft and cozy... ok I've fallen off the deep end like a year ago, and i like it down here in the ward, and i don't want to be cured.
oh and George baby if you read this, know that I love you...ok i'm done ;)

here are the rest of my pics:

Messy hair
Nice N' Neat
good side view my mom said that she thinks he has a perfect hair line :D
Buzz Cut i say he looks so cute here :D
Run my fingers through it
Front with the side burns and an apple :D

those are all of mine, what can I say i love him, at least in here people don't look at me like I'm crazy :lol:

Don't think I've done one for hair yet.

hair pic 1 - my favorite :)
hair pic 2 - love the buzz
hair pic 3 - longer look
hair pic 4 - long look
hair pic 5 - perfect hair & glasses :)
hair pic 6 - early season 1 hair

Hows this for a new computer problem - every time we print with the firewall on windows won't shut down. Having problems with the firewall accepting my printer and printer port so I have to turn off the firewall before printing. All this caused by a virus over 2 months ago!

Susan

Long time wlk68. Nice to hear from ya.

nicksarafan2 i also think george has a perfect hairline. its so cute! and yes, a hairline can be cute. i like all the turns it takes, if that makes sense.

hehe, 'comando under the jumpsuits' glad someone else besides me thought that :lol:

Welcome back to the ward wlk68. Nice 'commando'.

blackflag I loved the hair in DLG. For long hair I think it was the right length.

Babs your pic 9 double sigh... If nick is lurking about we may get a reaction from her.

Jacquie I like the hair in Daddy's Little Girl but it was his face that attracted me to that pic. He has that kinda vacant look in his face. Like he hasn't paid attention to one thing Grissom's said.

Susan

blackflag said:
Jacquie I like the hair in Daddy's Little Girl but it was his face that attracted me to that pic. He has that kinda vacant look in his face. Like he hasn't paid attention to one thing Grissom's said.

Susan

I hadn't thought of what Nick's expression said but I think you hit it on teh head.

after examining the evidence its no wonder our favourite texan was chosen for a shampoo comercial. too bad its only shown in europe, and us north americans only get the online one :(
anyway, on to the task at hand. honourable mentions to these hair raising pics:
wlk68 your title of the pic says it all 'mmmmm" :D
Babs george and his hair were the best part of the spring. and this one has a lovely shot of his cute hairline
Jacquie i hate the stache but his hair was really cute in the episode he had it. i just wish hed had that side swept hair without the stache

cofi_shot its so shiny! i want to play with it!

well ladies, its happened, we have a tie. but if you were going to guess that the two pics who tied came from the same person youd be correct :lol:
from nicksarafan2 the first ive loved since the first time you posted it a week or so ago, and even though the second was in his shaggy mop phase i love it. its just messy enough to be so adorable. talk about the perfect hair for running your hands through!
whew, i am spent after looking through all these. time to relax for the night

Jacquie_Sawyer said:

aw shorty

Jaquie That picture should come with a warning. It is worse then most of the Grave Danger pictures. After a couple of hard weeks, and a day like I have had, when I saw that picture, I just sat in front of my computer and started to bawl.

It is nice to have somewhere to go that I feel cares about each other though. I know I do not post much, but I do look in every day or so. I like the pictures and the inteligent conversation, but I like the personalities of the posters best. Thank you ya'll. Nice pictures by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back