Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt even think of his kids in evel Jacquie! but then again im not really playing this theme as i want someone else to win. i just couldnt hold on to what i had without sharing ;)

and whats that? youve had a bad day? lets see what nicky and i can do to fix that.

what?? one of my girls is feeling down??
let me give her a big smile
or how about my come hither stare?
you want a little back muscle action? maybe when km444 comes back she can tell me what theyre called :lol:
now for a little profile and smouldering stare
still nothing?? well, if this doesnt cheer you up nothing will: kiss kiss

now im sure the thought of kissing nicky would make any one of us giggle like a school girl :D feel better peanut!

yes Allmaple thinking of kissing Nicky does make me giggle like a school girl as well :D

ok and since my theme seems to be to hard because there aren't to many kid screen caps, I'm going to choose a theme :D

and may I just say that I love all the pics submitted, i hope Nicky is in lots of scenes with kids next year, he's just to darn cute :D

ok and the winner is... well here are the honorable mentions:
onlytruth because I never saw that scene before, what is it, promo shot?
wlk68 the whole scene was very cute, the way Nick called her honey, too cute :D
allmaple he does look really sweet here, and once again really good with kids
softcake70 he's so sweet :D
Jacquie_Sawyer this was the best scene in the whole movie, loved it

and the winner is.... Heartgram this was one of the best sweet scenes in CSI history, it was so lovely, so Hearty it's your turn :D

whoa, awesome :D cheers!!!

hmm, a new theme. well... urm...

gimme a minute lol, i just got home from skool so i'll think of a new theme while i unpack my bag and be back with it in a min

ETA: i'm back lol.

ok i got an idea, we have been doing diff body party :devil: so how about this, a set, including

hand/s
arms
eyes
back
neck/shoulders
full body

two sets each, enjoy :p i know i will :D

ARGHH!!! I hate dial-up! My photobucket takes forever to load! I want to find some good theme pics (I have a whole bunch in my mind) but by the time my stupid computer processes everything to post, all the pictures I wanted to post are gone! :mad:

Okay, done venting... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back