Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing sundays are slowish so i could get some yummy food at sunfest and watch the pride parade without falling too far behind in the submissions. hehe, behind... :lol: but it never makes you feel good about yourself when a drag queen looks better in a mini skirt than you do.

speaking of behinds
adding a nice little bend to the mix :devil:
hodges likes when nicky turns to the side
he just cant stop staring
even with a shirt on that back is hot
doesnt he have the cutest neck? and, well, everything??

Hi :D

I will post Nick's buns.... back pics in a sec ;)

good ones so far though :D

and he is a teddy bear, a big warm, cozy, fuzzy, nummy teddy bear... from Texas :D

Oh great, now I want to hug him :)

I'm back :D here are my pics:

I realize now I have very little back picks that have not been used so i'll try my best :D
Back
Back some one probably used this one :D
Back

ok thats all i got :D

Whew! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm back again! As soon as I got back from Boston I got hauled off to Grandma's for Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Not that I'm complaining, I had a blast! :D

But I've been missing Nicky and all the wonderful conversation for approximately two weeks! I'm going through serious withdrawl! :p

Anyway, I'm officially back now, I think! :D

P.S. In light of POTC2, I must change my avatar from sexy long-haired Nicky to sexy even-longer haired Jack Sparrow! Gotta love that Johnny Depp! :devil:

Hey y'all. Been too busy to play the last theme. Vacation Bible School started today and, lucky me, I'm "in charge" or whatever. Anyway, it's been busy and stressful -- so it's really been nice to look at all the lovely "rear views" :devil: Doubt that I'll be able to sneak in any theme pics all week :(

Anyway, just for kicks, I'm gonna post the first picture I loaded into my photobucket -- way back when :)
serious Nick

holy toledo! me again?? i think im getting too good at this theme stuff :lol:
im too tired to be creative, so were doing a repeat theme fro back in the day. hair. whether its long hair that looks soft and touchable, short hair thats gelled with that oh-so-cute flick in the front, or even a red fluffy mullet. if you think youve found one that looks good, by all means go for it. :D
so, 12 pics, george nick or whoever, showcasing that dark brown (or possibly strawberry blonde :p) hair we all want to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back