Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My you people are busy for a Saturday morning. Lovely pics to head out to work on. I am hoping it is busy in the store today but if not I have my CSI dvds to pass the time of day. A goog Nick fix with some knitting thrown in and the day does go quickly.

Already lots of good arm pictures to look at this morning. :) I'm going to have to skip this one (and the next few) becuase I'll be away for a few days. I may be able to check in a few times, but I'm not sure. I'll have to bring some DVDs with me so the withdrawal doesn't get too bad. :rolleyes:

Have a good weekend, bye for now!

bah! im overwhelmed!! i go to class and come back to this?? i need to go swimming to clear my head before sorting out submissions and finding my own. arent weekends supposed to be slow around here? :p
and Jacquie, the critics are usually wrong about movies like pirates. theres nothing bad i can say about it. it was entertainment worth every penny. :D its already broken box office records so screw the critics!

allmaple I have never trusted the critics. It's the people that pay that are the true critics. I am looking to forward to seeing POTC on Monday.

Babs your pic 7 and 8 weren't opening for me. So please try to resubmit because the :devil: is just to tempting to miss :D

allmaple said:and Jacquie, the critics are usually wrong about movies like pirates. theres nothing bad i can say about it. it was entertainment worth every penny. :D its already broken box office records so screw the critics!
yeah its awesome lol.

and awesomely hot theme pics everyone :devil:

Wow. You Nickstalkers totally know how to post a whole lot of pictures. I spent hours today rifling through this post and the various other Nick picture posts (as in, the first TEN) and now I have a big Nickpicks folder in my CSI folder on my desktop an this makes me a big whole happy chaos.

well, i guess i should start from the beginning! I stumbled over here through google, because someone hooked me up with this Motivator Poster-Maker and I've been playing with it all day, making Nick, Greg, and Warrick posters.

But I would have never been able to make them without you folks posting a zillion pictures, or Oh No, Nicky!, which is my favorite Nicky Stokes LJ community and can be found here , and is a great place for Nick pics, Nick fics, and Nick chicks. (Wow. lame.)

So. I had fun with the motivator generator, and invite you to all do the same.

Rashomama pouty Nick

Strip Forensics!

george eads <3
This one is my current desktop. Centered.

Nick/Warrick: Grave Danger

Nick/Greg: OTP

Thanks to you TalkCSI people for filling my computer with glorious nickystokes goodness <333.

-chaos.

Ah George's arms, i love his arms, there so....ok i fell off my chair thinking of them :D

And i never listen to what critics say, they always like the stupid boring movies, so go figure :rolleyes:

here are my pics:

Arms
Arms
Arms
Arms
Arms
Arms
Arms I know some one must have used this one but I had to post it :devil: GRRRR!!!

so I believe Sara and Wendy have now seen Nick with out a shirt, lucky girls :D

I agree, I don't listen to critic, they like stupid movies. I like to see that movies, I saw go behind the scene on cable, that look good.

Nice arms everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back