Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pics so far guys :D I guess I'll choose a winner soon, I have to check and see what time I posted the theme :D

And Happy Canada Day, this is a little something for all the Canadians to look at: Oh Canada
I thought it was funny :D

and Happy Birthday again OnlyTruth hope it's a fun one :D

Just dropping by to greet OnlyTruth a Happy Birthday! Have fun and good luck with everything! :D

Oh and the bunny is sooo cute!

Forgot to say Happy Birthday OnlyTruth .

Just realized last night when I read a synopsis of The Spring that I had actually seen a small part of it. Not much and George wasn't in what I did see, but hey it's a start. Now I just have to see all of it. This is the only thing besides ER and CSI that I've seen any of.

Susan

Thank you all so much for the birthday greetings and the special Nicky picture greetings. I love you guys.
I got rollerblades from the kids and an Ipod nano from the hubby. What kind of gifts are those for someone who is George's age? Shouldn't I be getting books with extra large print and easy to chew foods like applesauce. ;) ;)

GrissomFreak thanks for the pics. We always appreciate them. :)

onlytruth the applesauce and large print books come when you reach 40 :D. Mind you I didn't need larger print in books until I reached 45. :lol:

OT!! you share your birthday with one of my bestest gal pals!!! i was out with the girls last night, and we got cat-called by a uniformed police officer driving by in his cruiser! the nerve! i wanted to take his license number down and file a complaint but it was too dark to see :mad:

*gasp*!
whats wrong with nicky?? (god hes hot when hes pissed!!)
he just realized he didnt get OnlyTruth a birthday present
hes not sure if he can compete with those super cool rollerblades
its ok pumpkin, just flash her one of those famous smiles and shell forgive you
yeah, kind of like that :D

dont party too hard missy, you dont want to break a hip or something :p

ok after much deliberation... with my self :lol: I have made my choice:D

all of you submitted really good pics, they were all very lovely, it was hard :D

Jacquie_Sawyer you're the winner with this pic: Nick with car way in back

I know the car isn't in the for front, but he is just to cute in it, and I never saw the pic before, also his ears are sticking out, cutie!!!!

so it's your turn Jacquie_Sawyer choose a good theme :D

I hope it's not too late to say Happy Birthday to OnlyTruth...and a Merry Unbirthday to the rest of us, including George! *giggles*

Babs said:
No car but Sigh :devil:

babs what a way to wake up on Sunday Morning. :devil: indeed.

nicksarafan2 that pic was from High and Low. It was a pushing the limit one because I knew the car was way in the background. Now on to the selection of a theme. I am not as imaginative in my ideas as some of you are and I do like some of the good old basic themes we had. So since Monday is a holiday in Canada and I am not sure if July 4th is be celebrated on Tuesday or Monday I will make it easier for the older :D crowd and the party crowd. The next theme is to be eyes. The eyes can be from Nick, George, Shorty, Gus etc. Bonus points if you throw in eyes with the georgeous eyelashes visible. I will pick a winner sometime Monday around noon my time. So let the hunt begin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back