Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, he is always gorjuz in the vest, its easily my fave thing that he wears... apart from nothing of course :devil: lol. but its just so... HAWT on him haha but ofcourse it would look better on my bedroom floor :devil: :lol:

aw! this one wouldve been fun! but alas, this time i must be the one to sit back and enjoy the view. ive been putting together wedding shower gifts all night, then the shower and a friends birthday are tomorrow. plus i still dont know if i have to work tomorrow so i have to get up early just in case! *sigh* a little more georgie then its off to bed with me!

on the plus side my orchid bloomed today! its the first plant ive ever successfully kept alive all on my own. aint it purdy? :D

That's lovely, allmaple! What a vibrant colour. :) I'm still hoping my white one will re-bloom.

So... are you going to prepare my bridal shower, too? :D (Sigh -- guess we should wait until he propose at least, eh?) :p

If the next theme doesn't require a "set" of pics, I'll try to participate. :)

Hmm I was gunna participate in this :p but, I'm really tired and must go to bed and me thinks this won't be still on when I awaken :p.. and so far i've only found 2 pics hah!! Lovely pictures though, I think my pillow may very well be wet tonight (dribble :p)

Allmaple thank you so much for my icon, he's so good looking, and i like how you got his face right in there, he's an incredibly beautiful man :D

I've been looking at the theme pictures. Why, oh why, did I pick a "set of pictures" theme? They are all soooo good. I'll let this go for alittle while longer and make a decision later this morning (my time; U.S. EST).

ETA:
okay, it's later according to my clock. ;) First, I want to gives props to KM -- loved both your sets of pics -- and to Babs -- your set was hawt too. But the winner of this theme is: nicksarafan2 for this set of pics:
Hat
Vest
Lab coat
Street Clothes
Jumpsuit
Hat and Tool

All loverly pictures. Congrats!

Oh wow!!! i won!!??? ok I was in here earlier and i didnt see it :lol:

ok thanks OnlyTruth cool!!! now I will dance and wile i'm dancing I'll think of a theme :D

and Happy Birthday OnlyTruth I hope it's a really good one ;)

It's hard to try and think of a good one...

ok I have thought about it, and I want the theme to be...

the best pic with Nick by a car or truck, I don't think this has been done yet :D

The limit is 12 pics per person and I'll choose the winner this time tomorrow :D

good hunting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back