Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

• Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

• Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

• Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

• Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

• Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

• Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, Stellarinas, fellow goats and Buenos Dias, beloved LAMM:D,

you´re such a multiple gifted LAMM: deutsch, English, Spanish, you just know it all :thumbsup:.

see? that would have been a great opportunity, NUT! Because i don't know how the procedure is so it had been something interesting to watch:drool: well, it doesn't matter. In my mind she was promoted anyway and it makes me very happy:drool::thumbsup:
Yeah! Sheldon is definitely one of my fav:bolian: i liked it because the doctor violated the oath he took when he became into doctor. Yeap, the excuse was he didn't know where those organs came from but he should have known or guessed the origin

So Sheldon was outraged because not only he committed a criminal act but because he violated that sacred oath he took too
Yes, it would have been, but the cliffhanger and the incidents surrounding left probably no time and space to show Stella´s official promotion, and you know how TPTB often are: they take it for granted that we just sense that something´s happened in the background that wasn´t shown :D.
Now, aren´t we blessed? Next week Stella´s episode and the week after Sheldon´s, and I´m sure both epis will be absolutely brilliant :) :bolian:.
They should give him more often the opportunity to do interrogations, though this one was special to him because it was with a so called collegue who put the work and reputation of doctors in miscredit with his dirty deeds.

:lol::lol: very funny NUT! still those scenes with Sabrina in the water were splendid so i think 6.18 scenes will be:thumbsup:
Well, Melina floating in the water- hmmmmmm, it will be elegant, no matter how hard she´ll fight under water against the bad guy, she will appear to be the better swimmer :lol:. Pity, Stella can´t foresee the situation and prepare to put on a bikini :lol: :drool:- well, you can´t have everything :D.

true. I think she gives the best of her in anysingle case but specially in this one. It's much more like a compromise she got receiving those phone calls every Monday. Like those files on Mac's desk, these phone call will be a constant reminder justice must be made:thumbsup:
I agree, these phone calls must have bothered Stella, because all these years she could never help Marina with a satisfying answer. And now, when the woman is found dead, it must be a terrible shock for Stella. Maybe in the first instant she even believes, too, that it was suicide and feels guilty, because she couldn´t help Marina, but of course, Stella will be quickly enough convinced by her gut feeling that it was murder.

or probably he really was a Maffia guy (I am obsessed. I read this Sunday more about Berlusconi and this situation in Italy :D ) and he had to leave because he was sent to another safe place. Specially if he was some capomaffia's son. In that scenario Stella's mom and Stella's dad never had a chance, even if they wanted to stay together. Because a vendetta would have reached Baby Stella and probably they tried to protect their unborn child. I know Stella mou wouldn't estimate her dad if he were mean but some how i doubt he is mean. yeah, probably he became the leader of the gang but maybe he tried to change things a little and maybe he didn't find out his daughter was an orphan after the accident
I like your Mafia-theory. Maybe her Dad wanted to quit the Mafia and the police offered him and his wife and kid to move them to a secret place with new identities in return for revealing everything he knows to them. But then something went wrong, they had to flee and they were separated to be safer and somehow they lost track of each other.
I´d prefer the idea that her Dad wasn´t really a bad guy, because I wouldn´t want poor Stella to have another shock after finding out that her Mum is dead, and then her Dad was a mean man- that would be too much and too sad for her :( ;).

so am I related to my beloved NUT and Kay??????????GOOD!:lol::thumbsup: Yeah, I knwo it's a sheep but i don't like self portraits that much:lol:
Wow, let´s sing: "We are family, I´ve got all my (goat, sheep, LAMM)sisters with me" :lol:.

Lots of love and hugs to you all from the Goat-NUT :D

Hey, Stellarinas, what´s up with you, a bombastic, great Stella-episode and no-one here?????:eek::(
Or are you just too busy re-watching it in the internet again and again :lol:? That´s what I´m gonna do :D.

Melina shone and excelled herself and the case was well thought out and unusual- so all in all my expectations were fulfilled :thumbsup:.

Have a great weekend, hugs from the NUT :)

Hello Dear Stellarinas and Cousins Goat and specially my beloved cousin NUT! :D

Well, Melina floating in the water- hmmmmmm, it will be elegant, no matter how hard she´ll fight under water against the bad guy, she will appear to be the better swimmer . Pity, Stella can´t foresee the situation and prepare to put on a bikini - well, you can´t have everything :D.

It was such a wonderful scene , isn't it? and a perfect reminiscense of Into the fire!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian: but i liked the whole production of this episode, NUT! The oreiric sequence at the beginning and tha crash! I tell you, my dear NUT, my heart was on the edge. I mean, i knew she was going to be ok but still i was impressed by how it was filmed:eek::eek:

And later another wonderful sequence since Marina's stepfather appears when Stell and Donnie started running afther the guy. Not only i enjoy how Mac and Stell play off each other by how Stella and Donnie do that too. They do look like brother and sister. I had this dream months ago where Don and Stella where somehow related. Could you imagine that? At the end being cousins, NUT?:lol::lol::lol: (C'mon admit the idea is lovely :D

I agree, these phone calls must have bothered Stella, because all these years she could never help Marina with a satisfying answer. And now, when the woman is found dead, it must be a terrible shock for Stella. Maybe in the first instant she even believes, too, that it was suicide and feels guilty, because she couldn´t help Marina, but of course, Stella will be quickly enough convinced by her gut feeling that it was murder.

Her instincs and her knowdledge on Marina. She knew her. She knew she wouldn't end her life in that way because she had a reason to live. And yeap, she felt guilty because she couldn't accept that phone call

I like your Mafia-theory. Maybe her Dad wanted to quit the Mafia and the police offered him and his wife and kid to move them to a secret place with new identities in return for revealing everything he knows to them. But then something went wrong, they had to flee and they were separated to be safer and somehow they lost track of each other.
I´d prefer the idea that her Dad wasn´t really a bad guy, because I wouldn´t want poor Stella to have another shock after finding out that her Mum is dead, and then her Dad was a mean man- that would be too much and too sad for her :( ;).

It sounds good, NUT! you should write a fanfic about it:lol: well, if he was offered a way to escape under the protection witness program it could explain why he never went back. Maybe they weren't married and maybe Stella's surname is NOT Bonasera:eek: and maybe he never knew Stella was born and maybe he only found out Stella's mom was dead:(

It also could be he was sent to another site by La Famiglia in order to protect "the prince" after a vendetta. Who knows? there are so many chances og writing a good story for our Stella!:drool:

Lots of love and hugs to you all from the Goat-NUT :D

i have told you this before, from all nuts in the world, you are still the most lovely of all of them:bolian:

(I know it's too short this message but we will talk a lot on 6.18 and Percy Jackson in later messages (YES! I WATCHED IT!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Happy Lamm here!!!!!!!!!! :D

tons of love

The Lamm:lol:

Yippieee, the thread is alive again :), Hello, Dears and a special Hello to my beloved cousin LAMM :D,

It was such a wonderful scene , isn't it? and a perfect reminiscense of Into the fire!!!!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian: but i liked the whole production of this episode, NUT! The oreiric sequence at the beginning and tha crash! I tell you, my dear NUT, my heart was on the edge. I mean, i knew she was going to be ok but still i was impressed by how it was filmed:eek::eek:

And later another wonderful sequence since Marina's stepfather appears when Stell and Donnie started running afther the guy. Not only i enjoy how Mac and Stell play off each other by how Stella and Donnie do that too. They do look like brother and sister. I had this dream months ago where Don and Stella where somehow related. Could you imagine that? At the end being cousins, NUT?:lol::lol::lol: (C'mon admit the idea is lovely :D
Yes, the pool fighting scene was as great a scene as most of this episode :). As I wrote in the Grade-thread, it was the Stella-epi, the way I had imagined it and expected it to be. Stella was gorgeous thanks to Melina´s once more brilliant acting and the whole case was unusual and extraordinary. The dream sequence was great; I pretty immediately realized this isn´t real, because all seemed so slow and Stella was all alone despite the many police cars around. The car crash was so frightening that I had my doubts for a second if this is really just a dream :lol:.
And yes, I am happy, too, that it was Stella with Don who were running after Marina´s stepfather and the conversation they had. Don has a special way to convey his thoughts, he seems not very emotional when doing so, but still he meets Stella on the same emotional level, if you know what I mean. I agree, they´re like brother and sister and maybe your dream comes true and they are in a way relatives, without knowing it, some distant cousins :D. And your dream is more realistic than the one I had a day before the show- I hardly dare to write it, but I dreamt Mac would kiss Stella :eek:, and not just on the cheek :devil:. Ja ja, I imagine how you´re laughing your socks off now while reading this, but you should rather pity me :(:guffaw:. This is Pam´s fault, I´m sure, because of the things she said in her last interview :D.

Her instincs and her knowdledge on Marina. She knew her. She knew she wouldn't end her life in that way because she had a reason to live. And yeap, she felt guilty because she couldn't accept that phone call
Yes, her gut feeling didn´t betray her, because she knew Marina, actually she seemed to know her very well. I loved the idea of showing the flashbacks of their conversations as a sort of surreal interlude with Marina narrating and looking into the camera- another extraordinary thing of this epi.

It sounds good, NUT! you should write a fanfic about it:lol: well, if he was offered a way to escape under the protection witness program it could explain why he never went back. Maybe they weren't married and maybe Stella's surname is NOT Bonasera:eek: and maybe he never knew Stella was born and maybe he only found out Stella's mom was dead:(

It also could be he was sent to another site by La Famiglia in order to protect "the prince" after a vendetta. Who knows? there are so many chances og writing a good story for our Stella!:drool:
If only I had the time :D. Maybe we should write one together, since your ideas keep flowing, too ;). Yes, what if Bonasera is not Stella´s real surname but a name that her Mum chose for registration to protect Stella and not leave the slightest trace of her origins?
You know that Bonasera is a name appearing in the film "The Godfather" and the CSI-producers who chose it for Stella, might have done this for some deeper reasons. So the Mafia-idea, in whatever variation, may not be absurd at all :lol:.

Oh, on another note: Melina referred to Rambo Stella recently, do you think this was just a coincidence or the final proof that she reads here from time to time :eek::lol:?

i have told you this before, from all nuts in the world, you are still the most lovely of all of them:bolian:

(I know it's too short this message but we will talk a lot on 6.18 and Percy Jackson in later messages (YES! I WATCHED IT!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Cousin LAMM, you´re my favourite LAMM of all :thumbsup:.
Yes, I think 6.18 will keep us (hopefully) busy with discussing it in the next days, weeks or months.
And I´m curious to read what you think of the Percy Jackson film :).

Loads of love and hugs from the NUT :)

NUT, beloved NUT :D

Yes, the pool fighting scene was as great a scene as most of this episode :). As I wrote in the Grade-thread, it was the Stella-epi, the way I had imagined it and expected it to be. Stella was gorgeous thanks to Melina´s once more brilliant acting and the whole case was unusual and extraordinary. The dream sequence was great; I pretty immediately realized this isn´t real, because all seemed so slow and Stella was all alone despite the many police cars around. The car crash was so frightening that I had my doubts for a second if this is really just a dream :lol:.
And yes, I am happy, too, that it was Stella with Don who were running after Marina´s stepfather and the conversation they had. Don has a special way to convey his thoughts, he seems not very emotional when doing so, but still he meets Stella on the same emotional level, if you know what I mean. I agree, they´re like brother and sister and maybe your dream comes true and they are in a way relatives, without knowing it, some distant cousins :D. And your dream is more realistic than the one I had a day before the show- I hardly dare to write it, but I dreamt Mac would kiss Stella :eek:, and not just on the cheek :devil:. Ja ja, I imagine how you´re laughing your socks off now while reading this, but you should rather pity me . This is Pam´s fault, I´m sure, because of the things she said in her last interview :D.

I knew it was an oneiric sequence, even since the promo(the yellow baloon). It was a symbol, isn't it? Like the yellow moon in Garcia Lorca's plays it was symbol of something tragic was going to happen. There is something so interesting on dream-scenes. Because you don't know what to expect and it's an unknown path to both, the viewer and the character :D

The crash was superlative, NUT! :D But there was something i really enjoyed: the fact our Stella was fully developed, so well built, so Stella:adore: She was a rosebud in Creatures of The Night and now she is a rose completely now:bolian:
Having Don and Stell as relatives, well, i would enjoy it so much!:lol::lol: TPTB leave my Stella all alone, not famiglia, not the love of her love (and that's one is Mac!) so my poor Stella would need someone who didn't dissapear and who wasn't shot at like Professor P. was;) A cousin, a long lost dad or even the love of her life could fit that blank:lol:
And no, Pam never did any other thing than giving an amazing episode, full of emotions for Melina and for Stella fans too:) I believe Stella's tears were real coming from Melina because those words on the paper had a lot of emotion too

Yes, her gut feeling didn´t betray her, because she knew Marina, actually she seemed to know her very well. I loved the idea of showing the flashbacks of their conversations as a sort of surreal interlude with Marina narrating and looking into the camera- another extraordinary thing of this epi.
Yes, absolutely yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In that way we could know Marina's story narrated by herself and made a greater impact on us because after knowing her, we could realize why Stell was so convince it was a murder. It would have been so different otherwise. Besides we were so connected to her story thanks to that and Stella's determination to find evidences!

If only I had the time :D. Maybe we should write one together, since your ideas keep flowing, too . Yes, what if Bonasera is not Stella´s real surname but a name that her Mum chose for registration to protect Stella and not leave the slightest trace of her origins?
You know that Bonasera is a name appearing in the film "The Godfather" and the CSI-producers who chose it for Stella, might have done this for some deeper reasons. So the Mafia-idea, in whatever variation, may not be absurd at all .

Oh, on another note: Melina referred to Rambo Stella recently, do you think this was just a coincidence or the final proof that she reads here from time to time :eek:?

I know you are a very busy Nut, NUT!:lol: and I knew about Bonasera and Stella origin too:bolian: believe me i love so much this character ther isn't much i don't know about it:lol:! Again, we talked about this before, didn't we?;) Ther Maffia idea never was ridiculous considering Maffia does exist in Italy and lot of things have been written about it and its connection to the Italian government. Considering the mystery around Stella's origin, there is a HUGE story about it that can be written. Stella is special, her origin (by her mom's side) was almost magical. So let's her other side be magical too:drool:

Awwwwwwwww I want to believe Melina does read us and how much i love her work and her character called Stella. Stella is as special as she is:adore::adore:

Cousin LAMM, you´re my favourite LAMM of all :thumbsup:.
Yes, I think 6.18 will keep us (hopefully) busy with discussing it in the next days, weeks or months.
And I´m curious to read what you think of the Percy Jackson film :).

I adore you NUT! Period :D I will write this week a short analysis on the movie because i enjoyed several parts of it. It was very entertaining and if you like mithology (as i do) you will LOVE it!:angel:

have a good week NUT! I will never leave this place because Stella is the character i decided to love and you are the only talking NUT i decided to become into my cousin too:lol: (i adore you NUT!)

Last edited:
Hello to all my lovely Stellarainians (or whatever you want to call it :lol:). I've visited this thread times before as a lurker but I figured its time to make my presence known. *blows trumphets* :thumbsup:

No but really, I was just hoping to join in on the discussion. I'm a huge Stella fan and I was looking forward to the last episode as it was a Stella one.

I enjoyed it, though it wasn't my favorite Stellasode (ha, my own little word. Copyrighted 2010 ;)) I did enjoy it. It was nice to see another Stella centered one.

I was upset that the car crash was just a dream...not that I wanted her to be hurt like that or anything, but I was curious to see how she would come out of it.

Anywho, thats that. The pool scene was pretty cool too I guess. And I liked that she followed her gut. I can definitely respect that. There's a part of me that wished she would have been wrong just because its never been done but in the end, I was glad she was right. She really needed the closure. It was a sad episode though.

I hope they show some type of continuation of it in the upcoming episodes though TPTB have a bad reputation for continuing storylines. :lol:

Heyyyyyy, Hello and Welcome to the Stellarina-thread, Lime Sweet Pea :); it`s great you decided to join our bunch- so come marching in, have fun and discuss with us the life and adventures of our heroine :thumbsup:.

Hello to all my lovely Stellarainians (or whatever you want to call it ). I've visited this thread times before as a lurker but I figured its time to make my presence known. *blows trumphets*

No but really, I was just hoping to join in on the discussion. I'm a huge Stella fan and I was looking forward to the last episode as it was a Stella one.

I enjoyed it, though it wasn't my favorite Stellasode (ha, my own little word. Copyrighted 2010 ) I did enjoy it. It was nice to see another Stella centered one.

I was upset that the car crash was just a dream...not that I wanted her to be hurt like that or anything, but I was curious to see how she would come out of it.

Anywho, thats that. The pool scene was pretty cool too I guess. And I liked that she followed her gut. I can definitely respect that. There's a part of me that wished she would have been wrong just because its never been done but in the end, I was glad she was right. She really needed the closure. It was a sad episode though.

I hope they show some type of continuation of it in the upcoming episodes though TPTB have a bad reputation for continuing storylines.
"Stellasode", now that´s a great idea, do you give us the licence to use it here ;)? So which is your favourite Stella-epi? Well, "GfD" would be my guess :D, though I love them all and for this season the last one is the absolute highlight next to "Criminal Justice", which appeared rather surprisingly to be an almost total Stella-centric episode and therefore came as an extra treat.

When I saw the teasers with the car crash, I was a bit afraid that Stella would end at hospital and would have to give the command for the case to Mac who´d go solving it by receiving Stella´s orders and ideas via mobile, so I was rather pleased that it was just a dream, because this terrible crash would have left Stella badly injured.

As I wrote in my comment in the grade-threat, I wouldn´t mind if they would for once let her gut feeling fail her, because after all she´s only human, too, and so this is not unlikely to happen. But for this case I was happy, too, that they let her be right, otherwise it would have bothered her forever not to have a proper closure.

As for continuation, I´m not sure if TPTB can even spell this word :D; this season in particularly seemed to suffer quite sometimes from storylines that were never continued.

My beloved LAMM:D,

I knew it was an oneiric sequence, even since the promo(the yellow baloon). It was a symbol, isn't it? Like the yellow moon in Garcia Lorca's plays it was symbol of something tragic was going to happen. There is something so interesting on dream-scenes. Because you don't know what to expect and it's an unknown path to both, the viewer and the character :D

The crash was superlative, NUT! :D But there was something i really enjoyed: the fact our Stella was fully developed, so well built, so Stella:adore: She was a rosebud in Creatures of The Night and now she is a rose completely now:bolian:
Having Don and Stell as relatives, well, i would enjoy it so much!:lol::lol: TPTB leave my Stella all alone, not famiglia, not the love of her love (and that's one is Mac!) so my poor Stella would need someone who didn't dissapear and who wasn't shot at like Professor P. was;) A cousin, a long lost dad or even the love of her life could fit that blank:lol:
And no, Pam never did any other thing than giving an amazing episode, full of emotions for Melina and for Stella fans too:) I believe Stella's tears were real coming from Melina because those words on the paper had a lot of emotion too
This balloon actually reminded me of "It" by Stephen King, do you know it? Always before something evil happened and another child vanished, such a balloon appeared, sent floating by the bad clown Pennywise. So I thought maybe the balloon in Stella´s dream had a similar symbolism. Yes, it was quite thrilling to watch Stella´s dream and to follow the dream-Stella´s path into the house and to find out what was expecting her inside.
Oh, yeah, Stella is Stella, facing every situation, and after all, the shooting of the car crash wasn´t a dream :D and Melina being her own stuntwoman once more proved that she is no less than a well-shaped Rambo-Melina :lol:.

Good idea, unless Don can´t be her relative, why not let someone else appear of a family, she never had? We´re currently discussing her father, but it could as well be a distant relative, of whose existance Stella never had any idea, someone nice and lovely who´d be there for her and become a confidant :).

Being the great actress she is, I agree that Melina´s tears were surely real and she didn´t have to sniff at an onion to make herself cry :D. Melina surely put herself into the necessary emotional state to feel the sadness.

Yes, absolutely yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In that way we could know Marina's story narrated by herself and made a greater impact on us because after knowing her, we could realize why Stell was so convince it was a murder. It would have been so different otherwise. Besides we were so connected to her story thanks to that and Stella's determination to find evidences!
Yes, I agree, TPTB were really THINKING hard this time to create outstanding scenes :D; I mean they might as well have just shown Marina and Stella in the interview room or at an office as flashback scenes, instead they really thought out something extraordinary with Marina´s narrations into the camera.

I know you are a very busy Nut, NUT!:lol: and I knew about Bonasera and Stella origin too:bolian: believe me i love so much this character ther isn't much i don't know about it:lol:! Again, we talked about this before, didn't we?;) Ther Maffia idea never was ridiculous considering Maffia does exist in Italy and lot of things have been written about it and its connection to the Italian government. Considering the mystery around Stella's origin, there is a HUGE story about it that can be written. Stella is special, her origin (by her mom's side) was almost magical. So let's her other side be magical too:drool:

Awwwwwwwww I want to believe Melina does read us and how much i love her work and her character called Stella. Stella is as special as she is:adore::adore:
Somewhere I read that the producers chose that name simply because they like it and the film, but the more we discuss this the more I´m convinced that they named Stella deliberately Bonasera, because they had this idea of a Mafia history in her father´s side of the family :lol:. Anyway, I´m sure they will write a story about Stella´s origins and I hope it will be as magical as what they wrote about her origins from her mother´s side :bolian:.

I think chances are good that Melina really is a secret reader here from time to time ;). So Hello Melina, you rock and you roll, we love you :) :bolian:.

My LAMM, I adore you, too,:thumbsup: and let´s see what you will tell about the Percy Jackson film, I´m truly curious ;).

Have a great day all of you, my LAMM and Lime Sweet Pea, hope to read you very often here now, too ;).

Hey, Stella Fans! (Is that what I'm supposed to say?)

I'm kinda new. And I've visited this thread a couple of times, but I got nothing really captivating to share. But. I saw Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief last night and I was so surprised when I saw Melina. I was like screaming because she was so gorgeous with the role she was playing. :) Yes, I am a little late with the movie since it aired awhile ago. :rolleyes::lol:\

She looked beautiful and awesome and well, I hafta post pictures.

Melina-Kanakaredes-as-Athena-1.jpg

percy_jackson_31.jpg

The Greek Goddess went back to Mt. Olympus for awhile. ;)

Hey, CSI17, welcome to the Stellarina-gang:) and have fun here :thumbsup:

Hey, Stella Fans! (Is that what I'm supposed to say?)

I'm kinda new. And I've visited this thread a couple of times, but I got nothing really captivating to share. But. I saw Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief last night and I was so surprised when I saw Melina. I was like screaming because she was so gorgeous with the role she was playing. :) Yes, I am a little late with the movie since it aired awhile ago. :rolleyes::lol:\

Well, the basic thing we share is our love and admiration for Stella/Melina, isn´t it? So this is always captivating and therefore thanks for the :drool: pics. Well, the movie may have aired a while ago, but I still haven´t watched it; I´m waiting for the DVD ;). But great to hear you liked Melina´s performance.

Have a great weekend :)

Thanks Andromeda. :)

Ah, it's Stellarina-fans. :p Yupyup, she is gorgeous. Too bad she only had few lines in the movie. :(

Yes, the :drool: pics. :lol:

Hey, CSI17, Stellarinas or Stella-fans, calls us what you want ;).

Yes, there have been some comments here of those, who have watched the movie, too, and they all agree that there was too little of Melina :(, that´s why I rather wait for the DVD than going to the cinema.
So let´s hope for the sequel ;).

Byyyeeee :)

Welcome Lime Sweet Pea and CSI17 to the Stellarina Thread!:D This is the best place to be. Always good people and a good Nut talking here Post and have fun

LimeSweetPea

Hello to all my lovely Stellarainians (or whatever you want to call it ). I've visited this thread times before as a lurker but I figured its time to make my presence known. *blows trumphets*
I enjoyed it, though it wasn't my favorite Stellasode (ha, my own little word. Copyrighted 2010 ) I did enjoy it. It was nice to see another Stella centered one.
I hope they show some type of continuation of it in the upcoming episodes though TPTB have a bad reputation for continuing storylines.

yes, i agree she needed the closure but i feel there is another remarkable thing. I still have in my mind the deep admiration she had for what Marina did, solving the case even tough it cost her life. It made me remember "Heroes" when she went to Aiden's apartment and she found all those pictures on the wall. There wasn't a disaproval. Yeah, maybe regret for how it ended but i still think in both cases she admired deeply how Marina and Aiden got involve in their respectives causes to solve the crime because that's how Stella is, passionate:thumbsup:

CS17

I'm kinda new. And I've visited this thread a couple of times, but I got nothing really captivating to share. But. I saw Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief last night and I was so surprised when I saw Melina. I was like screaming because she was so gorgeous with the role she was playing. Yes, I am a little late with the movie since it aired awhile ago. :lol:\

I want to write a review of the movie because even when the Athena moment is short, i finally understood Athena after so many years! :D (I am not kidding:lol:) It was i needed to understand the difference between Athena and Ares and i only did when i saw Athena calming down waters here:thumbsup:

NUT, beloved and tender NUT!!!!! :D

When I saw the teasers with the car crash, I was a bit afraid that Stella would end at hospital and would have to give the command for the case to Mac who´d go solving it by receiving Stella´s orders and ideas via mobile, so I was rather pleased that it was just a dream, because this terrible crash would have left Stella badly injured.

As I wrote in my comment in the grade-threat, I wouldn´t mind if they would for once let her gut feeling fail her, because after all she´s only human, too, and so this is not unlikely to happen. But for this case I was happy, too, that they let her be right, otherwise it would have bothered her forever not to have a proper closure.

lol It's true. I thought Mac would end the case for her because the car crash looked ugly (in terms of character well being;) not in terms of "fans-watch-an-amazing episode:thumbsup:). However i always felt sicne it was Stella's personal case she should be the one solving it until the last consequence.
I never mind she follows her insticts because a woman's instinct is powerful. Plus you have the fact she grew up without her parents around so she had to take care fo herself since she was a little one which it can explain why those instincts are stronger in her :D "Preservation instincts" so to speak;)

Just a question, i have tried to remember if on 4.16 she failed. I mean, she never suspected of Bonnie so technically she failed...or not?:eek: Failures or not failures, she always will be my fav character:thumbsup:

This balloon actually reminded me of "It" by Stephen King, do you know it? Always before something evil happened and another child vanished, such a balloon appeared, sent floating by the bad clown Pennywise. So I thought maybe the balloon in Stella´s dream had a similar symbolism. Yes, it was quite thrilling to watch Stella´s dream and to follow the dream-Stella´s path into the house and to find out what was expecting her inside.
Oh, yeah, Stella is Stella, facing every situation, and after all, the shooting of the car crash wasn´t a dream :D and Melina being her own stuntwoman once more proved that she is no less than a well-shaped Rambo-Melina :lol:.

I need to find out about this obsession for bad clowns, that's sure:lol: but no, i didn't know my lovely NUT about that (however i got the book now:p)but i think you must be right about the symbolism. Also it could mean a child's unhappiness. Because the balloon was floating away in the hall without its owner. And a balloon floating means some kid has lost it so he/she is unhappy for it so at the end it could also mean is Marina. After all is Stella's dream:thumbsup:

Yes, I agree, TPTB were really THINKING hard this time to create outstanding scenes :D; I mean they might as well have just shown Marina and Stella in the interview room or at an office as flashback scenes, instead they really thought out something extraordinary with Marina´s narrations into the camera.

well, let me tell you they got what they wanted. All episodes are remarkable for something but this one in special. All details were very cared for and i am sure it's highly appreaciated by fans:thumbsup:

My LAMM, I adore you, too, and let´s see what you will tell about the Percy Jackson film, I´m truly curious ;).

I will write about it after Sweet Melina's birthday :D

and i will repeat what i have told you before, from all Nuts in the world, you are the sweetest!:bolian:

my hugs to all and in special to my beloved NUT :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELINA ELENI KANAKAREDES! :)

I created art card for youuu!.... *my sweetie*

bday.png

:) THANK U EVERYTHING THAT MADE ME KNOWN MELINA MOU! ;)

Awwwwww, such sweet collages you made, Towifun and loveliest LAMM:).

Meliiiina, again Happy Birthday to you; the World is a more beautiful place with you in it :).

I was just wondering if Melina requested a funny performance from her parents for her Big day like her daughters did for their birthdays - we may find out on Melina's next visit at the Bonnie Hunt Show :lol:.

My beloved LAMM, I will reply to your post at the weekend :thumbsup:.

Love and hugs to you all :)

Back