Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls.

So a couple of nights ago, I'm flipping through TV channels and what do I find on? Rounders! So, I turned it on, got to see Melina's part. Loved her part. She was this woman Barbara who got the two main guys, Mike and Worm, into a poker game. It was great. The Mike guy goes in (He'd originally only dropped off Worm 'cause he stopped gambling) and Melina's there and she's like "Worm said you'd be a little late." So they're walking up to where the poker game is, and Barbara starts going through how they're going to get him in. Then he says "I'm not much of a card player." Then she turns to him and says "Bullshit, that's exactly what Worm tells me you are. My cut's 25%" The she leads him in and leaves. It was so awesome it made me laugh.

I'm sick today, so I'm going to watch Providence at 9 :) Apparently Emily Deschanel might be in this episode too :) Either way, I'm just happy I get to see Providence.

EDIT: Providence was brilliant. Melina was great. It was the episode where Syd and Owen are trying to find someone to officiate their wedding. It was good. Oh and the dream was where her and Owen were on the Newlywed Game along with her mom and dad, Robbie and Tina and Joanie and Fabio :lol: Melina had straight hair. It was different, but she still looked great.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas, hey Axel,

thanks for your review on "Rounders", hope I´ll get to watch this some day, too.

As for "Providence", I admit I was never watching it when it was running over here, but now I try to catch up and watch as much as I can get in the internet and on Youtube ;).

Oh, and so there´s this shocking news for all the Smackies, that Mac´s gonna get a new girl! :eek:

Well, I don´t really mind, but if he gets a new love interest, I want Stella to find someone, too, because I want her to be happy.

Hugs to all :)

3. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Hello again everyone. I only manage to post a few times and then get dragged away again. I only get internet access at either one of my parents house, so when I go down to Wagga Wagga I have no internet access whatsoever and I have to wait until I come home again to get on here. Still that will only be until the end of febuary when I move into my dads house.

But to get onto the news, sounds like the last episode was wonderful. There was an episode on here tonight, but I missed it because I was unpacking my stuff. I was devastated when I found out.

Also, found this nice little snippet from a Golden Globes blogger:
    Stunning “NCIS: New York” star Melina Kanakaredes makes her way around to each gifting suite. Everyone has been raving about what a sweetheart she is. She told me she was only coming to this and only this gifting suite because for each celebrity who attends a donation is made to two charities close to Access Hollywood’s heart - Best Buddies and The Lollipop Theater Network.

The full page is here: http://www.accesshollywood.com/news...den-globes-gifting-lounge-day-1_article_27782

Macs getting a new girl? Well Im happy for him on his behalf too, and you are certainly right when you Stella needs a man. A good one this time. Perhaps she can do the asking, shes strong and confident. I asked a guy out the other day. It went disastrously, but now I feel pretty confident in asking other men out. I'm sure Stella would get a yes from a lot of men.

Heres a link I discovered today (Sorry if its already been posted) about Percy Jackson. Unfortunately Melina doesnt have a picture here yet, but it has revamped my enthusiasm for seeing the movie nonetheless.
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/LetsCutTheBS/news/?a=13473

4. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

But then Rambo Stella could make an appearance if need be....:evil:

5. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I don't know if you have seen this yet :adore:

[​IMG]

All I can say is GORGEOUS :drool: :adore:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I saw it in FB minutes ago. I was going to ask you how the heck you got your avvie when i find your post there:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They have found the most incredible Athena any Olympus could provide:thumbsup:

was it photoshoped or she wore blue contact lens??????????????

you made my day Van :D

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

WOOOOOOWWWWW, oh Lord Almighty, this must be the hottest Athena one could dream of :eek::eek::eek::drool:.
    Can´t wait for the movie, I hope Melina has enough scenes that pay off to sit through a kids´film :lol:. Too bad it´s not in 3D, now imagine THAT :D.
    Thanks Dusty for that pic :thumbsup:

Hey, aussie, I think this pic will revamp your enthusiasm for the film even more ;).

Sorry to hear that you don´t have constant access to the internet, but hey, end of February isn´t too far away anymore, isn´t it ;)?

And thanks for the link; I love it when people who got to know her tell how sweet she is, it isn´t hard to believe that Melina is a sweetheart :).

As for Stella and men: I think, by now she should have overcome her trauma with Frankie and be ready for a new relationship and I suppose she´s confident enough to believe that the world is not full of such creeps as he was. But since Mac gets his love interest now and we have another couple with D/L, I don´t think they will write in a new guy for Stella in the nearer future.

Love and hugs and a great weekend to you all :)

PS: Dearest LAMM: refering to your answer in the spoiler thread: I do not wish to be cracked, therefore I will keep my mouth shut on a certain subject.....for now :lol:. But fortunately you can´t read a NUT´s mind :D.
    Byeeeee

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  8. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Here's the link to the HUGE HQ version of the poster :adore: I'm drooling like crazy but I guess I don't have to tell you that... :drool: :drool: :drool:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1814d564619816

Debbs, I totally agree, they couldn't get a better Athena than her :adore: :drool: (and I replied to you on fb but now you know where I got it from anyway ;) and you're welcome!!! :D Believe me, this made MY day as well ;) :adore: )
    Oh and I was wondering about the same thing, I guess it's contacts, since Athena probably had blue eyes...? (that's the only explanation I could come up with..)

Andromeda - omg, the movie in 3-CD, don't start giving me ideas... :drool: :drool:

This is soooooo gonna be my new desktop wallpaper :adore:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest and beloved NUT! :D (darn! I can't participate in 100 forums at the same time lol)

I think many scenes could have been saved if Mac's new love interest would have been Stella :D but since that's not possible then we can expect great moments :D
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yeah i am sure it will be worth! IT will have enough fantasy to attract adults..and nuts!:lol:

Oh! Nut! you can say anything! I have told you before! :D I was kidding. I don't have any problem with Mac and the New thing coming :D (There is nothing like LOVE in that ;) ) I promise you, i won't crack you...for now :lol:

And you would be surprised about my mind reader power:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my love to you and to Aussie and to Van :D

take care y'all!

Debbs :D

btw: I found the source! It was one of my un- read emails

It's in Spanish and it contains more pictures from all Greek Gods (If you ask me, Melina is the best and i am neutral on this!)

http://www.fantasymundo.com/noticias/12746/zeus_compania_se_dejan_ver_percy_jackson

Van!!!!!!!!
    Aphrodite was my fav until Melina's Athena :D and I need to read The Ilyad again. (I love Aphrodite and Ares' impossible relationship :D )

10. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Sorry, dup.

11. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Aw.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
    I'm speachless... Deesse... :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

I'm so going to see this movie - doesn't matter kids' or not. :lol:

Now put a sword into her hand and send her back to CSI:NY to deal with whoever's thinking of stealing Mac. :guffaw::guffaw:

12. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Yeps that has revamped my enthusiasm more than ever. It is stunning. Her blue eyes look slightly out of place on her but perhaps thats just because we are used to seeing her without them. She looks like the best thing about this film, although I must confess Uma Thurman doesnt look too bad herself. So to get some of the story straight, Melina plays the Goddess Athena, mother to the girl who befirends Percy Jackson right? In which case she is a MILF. Lol.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

she can have silver eyes or white eyes or purple eyes and she still would be perfect!!! :D
    It's more than her eyes. I think all her real Greek inheritage is reflected there and i love every single inch of it :D

When i have a book whose story is developed for the big screen, I look for similarities between characters on paper and characters on screen
    The physical appeareance is important but only when it comes to details because the character needs it (Like the Captain in Moby Dick)
    But you need the inner strength of a character to be captured and to be believable

So i am sure i will believe in Athena not only because she looks gorgeous as a Greek Goddess but because Melina has the inner strength a character like Athena requires :D

BTW in my version of The Ilyad it says Athena "La ojiclara" . It means she has blue, green or gray eyes but it doesn't say exactly which color is that :D

14. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Melina looks beautiful in that pic, can't wait to see the movie..

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Is Melina's hair a little longer? Because in that pic it seems so :D

If there is a formal party in CSI NY this season, Stella should appear with a dress like that :D