Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

The picture is awesome because I havent seen Melina in anything so Greek before, and certainly not wearing that sort of clothing. I'm reading a book at the moment that is set in Greece about 1000 BC, and as soon as it described the goddess Artemis, you can imagine who I thought of. Unfortunately the character turns out to not be Artemis, but in fact the evil witch woman. However she still has powers similar to a goddess so it still works somewhat.

Also, Persy Jackson is released in Australia on the 11th of Feb, which is the same day as most of Europe but a day before the USA and UK. Dont need three guesses for what I will be doing on that day. Im incredibly excited also because Australia is one of the first countries in the world to get the new day (apart from New Zealand of course) and fingers crossed I can go see it that day. Along with a thousand 10 year olds lol.

2. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

:lol: yes, you got it right!
    And I know, I had to get used to her blue eyes too but I think they fit somehow... for THIS anyway ;)

EXACTLY, so do I!!! :adore: She's perfect for it :adore: I just love her :adore: It's been a long time since I've seen something that beautiful :adore: I could stare at this pic all day long :adore: Just DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS :adore: :adore: :drool: :drool:

As usual, you're totally right, sweetie! I couldn't have said it any better :adore: Melina will be the best Athena ever!

Oh thanks for the info!! :D

And yup, her hair is definitely longer in the pic/movie! :D (I guess, I know every inch of her :lol: ) Ohhh I'm sooo with you, imagine her wearing a dress like that on csi ny!!! All the boys would die! :drool: :lol:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Aussie-->
    I hope that too (I don't know when the premiere is gonna be here):bolian:

Van-->
    Not my quote my dear:) It was curious to have her with blue eyes but certainly i am not complaining:bolian:
    Besides girls can get inspiration for a future Σοφια Ελενη Χαρα Taylor Bonasera:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    And i don't have any doubt of it!:bolian:

I was thinking about Mac Taylor drooling literally:bolian: she looks gorgeous with short hair or long hair:bolian:

Gals, i have found a new link referring her movie and a nice comment on Melina :)

http://www.daemonsmovies.com/2010/0...cy-jackson-the-olympians-the-lightning-thief/

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears, oh, well, I just can´t stop and stare, Athena´s got me in her grip :drool: :lol:.

My beloved LAMM,

not in 100, I´m not THAT demanding, but maybe you just should clone yourself :lol:.

From your point of view this theory makes sense :D. Well, I suppose Mac and Stell remain best friends unless Stella thinks his new girlfriend is a bitch who´s not good enough for him. You know, Stella is his good sister, she´s caring about him, so she´ll take care that his new chick suits him :lol:.

It´s a fantasy movie, isn´t it :D? So Athena will supply a lot to our imaginations :lol:.
    Dusty, 3D is the future, so ONE day they´ll convert this film, too, into this format......:D.

Ah, the new thing- sounds like a new species :lol:, ah, I know, Ebolita you call her, a new virus species :D. Anyway, thank you for keeping me uncracked....for now :lol:. I just think better have Stella and Adam than Mac and such a new chick. OK, maybe she´ll be nice and add good stuff to the show, but if she´s a cow and ruins the show with silly scenes :devil:.....
    Oh, and what´s that about your mind reader, tell me more, please :D.

Thank you for your links.

Love and hugs to you, to Aussie, Dusty and all other Stella-Babes :), byeeeee from the NUT

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest and beloved NUT:bolian:

yeah, i know a bunch of people who would suffer a catatonic attack if that happened:lol:
    But who knows? probably you have already known the Lamm's clone and you didn't realize ...yet:p

yeah, and because Stella is his heart-sister :D i really hope Stella finds the new Virus extremely unconvenient for her lovely brother :D
    Instead of the CSI Lab Stella should be work for the CDC:lol:
    I better have Mac and Ebolita than Stella and Baby:p It's a different type of relationship and it could affect the show in a very different way
    So let's give this super model...errrr i mean Ebolita :D a chance to bug us some weeks:p
    At the end we will enjoy our moment:p

hugs Debbs:thumbsup:

ps:
    Sorry NUT but i can't reveal you all my secrets:lol: (specially those related to any paranormal activity :D)

Just remember, there are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio-Nut, than are dreamt of in your philosophy :D

6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Debbie, thanks so much for the link :adore: It's so sweet what they say about her, and I agree, hopefully this role will open more doors for her in Hollywood! She's an awesome actress and the more people get to know that, the better! :D

And yeah, she definitely looks stunning with blue eyes as well :adore: I can't stop staring at this poster, I'm totally lost in her beauty :adore:

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My loveliest LAMM :),

So so, there might be already some clone of the LAMM around? Give me some hint :D.

Stella needs her family to be happy, so if the new chick turns out to be a nasty intruder, she will give Mac some good and useful advice for a cure to get rid of the virus- of course, just like brother and sister :lol:.

Here opinions differ :D, but we don´t know yet much about Ms. Ebolita´s character, in what way she will influence Mac and hence the show.
    Well, if she stays as long in the show as Haylen did, then it won´t be a long-standing relationship :D.

Sooner or later I will find out about these secrets, because remember, I´m the stubborn NUT :lol:.
    Wooohooo, paranormal activity, you are a spooky Lamm :eek: :lol:.
    And isn´t this quote from Shakespeare? Well, right he is......perhaps ;).

Love and hugs to you from the only mad NUT between heaven and Earth :bolian:

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Stellarinas! :D

Gah! I was writing a message when Annie called and i had to run towards the hospital (4 days training since February 1 until February 4)

Pleniiiiiiiiiiii--->
    No, she does NOT! It's just a poster Plen. Don't be so Pleni:lol:

Van-->
    I hope that too because people deserve more of Melina in different roles but we also deserve LOTS of Stella Bonasera too. CSI NY without Stella is NOT CSI NY!

Dearest and still uncracked NUT!:lol:

you wouldn't allow Pandora to open the box. would you? :D

there is a perfect way to save time: a minute after Stella meets this virus she starts her anti infection campaign :lol: youknow,Public Health agents woudl really appreciate her effort :D

we will never agree on this matter NUT!:lol: however aparently a new virus has invaded my brain. It's the virus that would like to see Stella and Baby just sharing a drink in the same place than Mac and the infection. That would be GREAT. That would be EPIC:lol: (specially if we can enjoy Mac's expression:lol:

i know you are but you won't ;) and your Literature NUT Teacher would be proud of you :D Hamlet never sounded so good as now :D

take care dearest NUT, remain uncraked :D and love for all my Stellarinas too :D

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  10. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Wow, this is a really lovely pic of Melina. They couldn't have picked a better actress to play Athena, IMO. I can totally see her in this role. I'm such a huge Green mythology buff ... I can't wait to see this movie, especially now that one of my fav actresses is in it.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

exactly. She is not only gorgeous but incredible talented. Pick any of her movies or tv series and you will enjoy not only her beauty but all her passion on stage. I really like her not only because she is "nice" to watch thank to her beauty but because she gives me a wide range of emotions when she portrays a character

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls!

Melina looks absolutely AMAZING on the Percy Jackson poster. They definitely picked the right actress for the job. I could so see her playing Athena. Now I really want to see the movie :)

I just found this on YouTube and I was wondering if you guys have seen it before. It's a Maybelline commercial that Melina did in 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZpZeVY668

13. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

I'm glad someone posted the picture again, so its on this page now, as well as the last couple.

My computer really didnt want to play the maybelline commercial, but I forced it. Its just like any other maybelline commercial, but with Melina!!! So about a hundred times better. She looked like she was having fun in it.

Then I saw the My Life In Ruins one. Wonderful, although I think she mentioned Nick Gianopolis is in it? Or maybe I didnt hear correctly. Here in Australia one of our most famous Greeks is probably Mary Coustas, who had her own show a few years back, and in one I'm certain she went to America and interviewed all these Greek-American actors. I dont remember if Melina was one of them but she quite possibly was because Providence was on at the time. Can't find any of the videos from it though unfortunately.

But back to Melina, I have seen so many different trailers for Percy Jackson that I dont know which ones Melina is in and which ones she isnt. In fact I dont think I've regocnised her in any of them. Does anyone have the link to the trailer/s that she is in? Cheers everyone!

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas :),

Pleni, you always find a hair in the soup :lol:, of course, there is a certain photoshop "manipulation" in the pic, it looks more like a painting than a photo, but still Melina looks very natural and just the way she always looks, photoshopped or not: gorgeous, beautiful and sexy :thumbsup::drool:.

Hey, aussie, agree with you, I want this pic on every page now :lol:.
    I wonder if anybody´s got a link of that very first commercial Melina did, which was for a contraceptive. She once told Jay Leno how she tried to tell her strict father that she acted in a commercial for contraceptives, it was really funny, but I can´t find a link of that one, either.

I´ve just seen one trailer for the Percy-Jackson movie, but it wasn´t with Athena in it. But we soon should get more and more trailers, the closer the release date of the film is.

Dearest LAMM!

Erm, not really, I admit, unless she´s changed into a nice Pandora with lovely things in her box, who knows :lol:, but then the Greek mythology would have to be re-written :D.

Well, now that we know that Ebolita is an ER-doctor and works in a sterile environment, she is already desinfected, so Stella will have to look for new ways to deal with her :lol:. I´d recommend a scalpel, but I don´t want to appear as a cruel NUT :D.

:lol: Interesting brain virus. So you think Mac would be jealous if he´d see Stella with Adam in the bar together? Hm, the thing is I think that Mac´s taste for women prefers rather blonde or almost blonde babes; he loves Stella as friend and sister, but sometimes I think he doesn´t see a woman in her, a real woman, I mean, a woman to have as partner in his life- you know what I mean :D? So he probably wouldn´t be jealous :D.

Jaja, let´s wait and see :D. My literature teacher hated me, because I didn´t like the German classics like Goethe and Schiller, she thought I was an ignorant literature barbarian :lol:.

Love and hugs to you, my not-Pandora :D, and to all of you :)

15. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

No luck on youtube with the trailers unfortunately. Not even in the behind the scenes bit. I have a feeling that Melina has such a rediculously small part in this film that she will get maybe one decent scene and thats it.

Also, I have seen that Jay Leno interview, which means it must be on youtube. However I also cannot find it. Are you sure it was Jay Leno and not Regis and Kelly or Craig Fergusson? I'm certain I have seen it, because her father was excited that she got a national commercial but she didnt want to tell him it was for contraception or something like that?

Anyway its getting far too late here, I should be off to bed. Have a good day everyone!