Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears, great to see you all back here :).

Pleni, thanks for the pics; "how fast they´re growing...", said Melina in a more recent interview, and how right she is :lol:. No more baby girl Karina, but a young sweet lady girl.

My dear Lämmchen:D,

I agree, it was as if the team is really back on their old track again. The shootout-aftermaths are done and I don´t really mind that they won´t last all through the season, because honestly I prefer the team-family being their old and lovely selves again ;). Only Adam was a bit OTT with seeming to be upset that Haylen might leave. I like to think he was only pretending and would be happy when she´s gone :D.

And true, Stella and Mac working on this case together was great to watch; their chemistry is back and it´s just obvious to see that they are a great team and great friends. And yes, I don´t deny that the "touching-hands" scene was enjoyable :lol:.

Good to know :lol:.
    Well, yes, you´re right, whether or not this hug will be in the show, in any way it represents the great chemistry between Melina and Gary which they project on Mac and Stella and which makes it all look so very natural when they act together in front of the camera.
    But deep inside I hope, it will be a Stell/Mac scene; I´ll send you a bottle with oxygen, just in case :lol:.

OK, I accept that excuse :D.
    Good luck with your exams :thumbsup:

Hugs and love to you and to all from the NUT :)

2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hello, everybody!

what / who is shippy? :rolleyes:

btw, i just LMAO while reading both of your posts... ALWAYS! which makes me wonder how much fun i'd have watching you guys talking face to face! LOL

just came here to say that :drool: i just WOWed stella wearing thight jeans in the beggining of second chances! yummy, i bet mac was hardly focusing! LOL really, i can't get enough of saying this: melina's body is way too good for a woman who has 2 (cute, i might add) kids! and her heeeeeells! hmm i LOVE her heels, been thinking about borrowing them! ;) hehe i also loved the smiles on her face @ the end of the eppy! i love it when she smiles!

take care, darlings! <3

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NUT! My beloved and funny and unique NUT! :D

Aw don't repeat it twice. I think they would have been a great couple because you could feel the chemistry even in that previous "CSI NY tour guide" they made before the season has started:thumbsup: (it's that or my romantic instincts are failing:lol::lol::lol:) I wish Haylen could be brought back at some point to have a relationship with Adam. They look amazing together:thumbsup:

You better don't deny that NUT!:lol: See? i know i do-not-need-kisses-on-the lips (YET!:p) if i know they will have little moments like that one where a simply touch says TONS of things. I believe i can follow with this even until very into Season 7:p. I guess Mac's "opening" is what it makes me melt because Stella ALWAYS has done the first step, NOW IT'S HIS TURN DARN IT!:lol: (after 6 season it's about time TAYLOR!)

IT WAS SO SWEET NUT! But let me say i prefer the opening scene. It was priceless and every single sec of that scene screamed "WE ARE A COUPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE":drool: or at least that's how i feel because it was important for Mac to let her know about Taylor Family traditions:drool::drool::drool: and the way she answered it was like HIS GIRLFRIEND:drool::drool::drool:
    May i say i found ADORABLE to have Stella intereacting with the whole CSI family? All my fav teams were there: Stell and Mac, Stell and Sheldon, Stell and Donnie and Stell and Danny. LOVELY MOMENTS for me:thumbsup:
    I missed Sid and Baby tough:(

Thais-->
    doyou have amnesia THAIS?????????????????:p YOU ARE SHIPPY darn it!:lol:
    and i dunno why they didn't keep the "Kiss on the forehead" thing it was lovely anyway:thumbsup:

hugs to my NUT and THAIS!

BTW this is a link i have found about Melina and Eddie filming :D

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2009/12/18/one-the-scene-eddie-cahill-melina-kanakaredes/

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hohoho, my dearest Lämmchen!:D,

Well, since there was a time-warp, we don´t know what might have happened meanwhile between the two. Maybe Haylen turned into an angel for whom Adam has fallen :rolleyes::D. But unless they eventually kick off her story properly, I won´t miss her. And besides, Adam still keeps his crush on Stella, which shows his brilliant taste for women :lol:, you can see it in the odd hot looks he still gives her from time to time :D.

No, the good NUT won´t deny :D. Though we have different points of view on this item, I like their closeness that suggests they are more than just working collegues (no, no, NOT TOO MUCH MORE :D), but very good and long-standing friends :p :lol:. Stella was always the one who did the touching-hugging thing first- well, I guess that´s very likely also a Melina-thing, while Mac-Gary is a bit slow and shy :lol:.

Yep, I fully agree, though I loved both the opening and final scene equally, but these scenes and generally the team-family scenes were so sweet and once again showed what a great chemistry there is between all of them, which increases the shame of Sid and Adam being left out :(, the only excuse I would accept for that would be that the two of them had commitments elsewhere. But damn TPTB, if this was their idea :devil:.
    Anyway, not only were these scenes wonderful, but they also saved this episode, because the case itself was an utterly crappy story, I´m afraid; though I loved the Train-music.
    The Stell/Mac scenes had ingredients for everyone´s taste, I feel, for Smackies and Non-Smackies :D. You interprete them as sort of proof that they are a couple, I say they once again emphasized their great friendship :thumbsup:. Pity, the two didn´t put on the elves costumes, too, now that would have been a sight :lol:.

Thanks for the link :). That´s funny, Melina and Eddie having to wear winter clothes in warm LA to shoot winter NY scenes :lol:.

Hello to Shippy, the entertainer:D and to all of you, too, have a great time,
    love and hugs to you and my favourite Lämmchen :)

PS: Lämmchen, I read your original post yesterday ;), Santa NUT is currently travelling around the world in traditional red-white clothes and black boots; yes, Brazil may be on my route, too, but not in green socks and red sneakers or whatever :D. Buenos Dias!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My beloved and special NUT of my heart! :D

HAHA you wish, NUT!:lol:but i would rather Adam became into a monk than having him making "eyes" to her:p:lol: We don't need him suffering unnecessarily now Mac has decided it's time to wake up:lol:

well, in Stella's DNA we have Melina's spirit so nobody will complain:bolian: and I can imagine Gary being so shy:bolian: and both OF THEM being so ADORABLE!:hugegrin: But i guess you are right and it depends on the eye of the beholder;):p

you know what? There is something playful in Melina and Gary that makes me think they would have looked adorable and not funny or ridiculous. It's the way how you carry the costume and how you participate of these festivities. If you like it, you will look adorable (Please never mention to me BP playing "Achilles":lol::lol::lol:)

My Maths are horrendous and i was too lazy to calculate from Farenheit to Celsius but i imagined something like that:lol::lol::lol:

Then you will visit Shippy in Brazil but i live in Argentina so it will mean i won't have my NUT here and i DO want to you darn it!

I want to know both of you so much!:angel: But i guessed it was impossible because you must be crazy in Nutland:lol: so that's why i edited it:)

my love to you Debb

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

HiHo, my loveliest Lämmchen:D

Of course I wish :D, and Adam will be alright, he knows he can never really have Stella for good, she made it very clear to him, but she also pointed out that it was "wonderful", I guess that´s what he always remembers whenever he gives her that look. :lol:.

True, and Gary´s DNA might be in Mac, so that´s why both of them act so natural. Of course, it´s always in the eye of the beholder :p :D.

I absolutely agree, I think they would have looked sweet in these costumes, because they would have enjoyed wearing them and being part of the charity Christmas party as the gifts donating elves. I´d really like to know if Melina and Gary didn´t want to wear them for whatever reason or if TPTB wrote them out of the costumes.

:lol:, I´m the same, but I suppose even in winter it´s never really colder in LA than c. 20 ° Celsius :D.

But Santa NUT is travelling around the world and Argentina is a place in this world, isn´t it :D? So it´s on my route, too, and Nutland being a nutter land is the best way to make things possible :D; so wait for my red-nosed Rudolph to knock on your door :lol:.

Much love and hugs to you from your mad NUT :lol:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest NUT,

Which it makes me wonder what Stella mas is going to say after her first night with her Marine:devil::lol::lol::lol:

Without Gary and Melina i wouldn't have Stella and Mac. Yes, their characters would exist but they wouldn't be the same for me :D

I think it was perfect and it had been perfect any another way too :D I had the impression they weren't wearing costumes because it was necessary to emphasized THEIR moment:drool: I mean, the center of the scene was that hug:drool: and everything else was the lovely "frame" to it (much i am afraid my imagination runs wildly:lol::lol::lol:)

Cool. I guess they have sunbathes the whole year.I hope they don't look like boiled lobsters:lol:

I don't understand what you are trying to say NUT! :D You are an odd NUT but i adore you anyway as long as you remain my uncracked NUT:)

Merry Christmas beloved NUT. You have been an amazing companion all these months para esta chica solitaria y gruñona. Thank you my beloved NUT

and for all Stellarinas, all my love and the best, wherever you are in this crazy world and specially for our wonderful Melina and her beautiful family

much love from Debbs:thumbsup:

8. rmiller31

rmiller31 Victim

After seeing an ad for CBS Watch Magazine during tonight's re-run of NCIS:LA, I went to the website and found, among other articles about CSI:NY, a feature on Melina. I've just skimmed the article, but the picture alone is enough to give me the most pleasant type of heart failure. :)

http://cbswatchmagazine.com/blog/2009/08/17/a-goddess-among-us/

Great title too, if you ask me.

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My dearest LAMM,

:lol: now that would depend exactly on that Mariner, if you know what I mean :D.

That´s true; Gary and Melina formed, shaped and filled these two characters in the most beautiful way- there couldn´t be any other doing this.

Well, wouldn´t it have emphasized their hugging moment, too, if they were dressed in elves-costumes, or better, Mac as Santa Claus and Stella as angel with whige wings on her back? :lol: Now THAT would have put them in the center of the scene :D.

Some Hollywood-folks surely do, but not our heroes, though Melina sometimes has a good tan, but a healthy one :).

:lol: Never mind :D. And I will remain the uncracked NUT in 2010, too :thumbsup:. Muchas gracias for your kind words, my LÄMMCHEN, and Merry Christmas for you, too :). It´s my pleasure to have found this place and been able to contribute some stuff, hopefully not too much nonsense ;) :D.

So here´s to you, Dear Stellarinas, I´m wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, of course, to Melina and her family, too. Many love and hugs from the NUT :)

10. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Welcome, aussieturtle.
    You last visited: November 2 2008 at 09:59 AM

Wow it has been far too long. Someone here might remember me..... maybe. I havent watched any CSI NY in quite a few years, not since about season 3 or 4. Partly this is because of university, I simply dont watch TV when Im there, and usually other people in the common room want to watch something else. Also its partly because since we got pay tv at home, I havent figured out how to change it back to normal tv so I dont know how to tune into CSI NY. And since it isnt on any of our pay tv channels that makes it a bit difficult too. So I've basically been downloading episodes to watch them (I didnt get any DVDs for Christmas)

I pretty much have a couple of questions regarding Stel/Mel. Firstly, are there any episodes that I absolutely must get, some Stella centric ones. I have the one where she goes to Greece that Melina wrote herself and also the premier of season 6 when she sleeps with Adam. She mentioned in the Greece one that a guy had attacked her, which episode is that?

Also I was shocked with the whole Stella/Adam thing. But the last I had heard (which was admittedly a while ago) it seemed that she had finally gotten herself a decent man after Frankie and Drew, wasn't she dating a fireman? What happened to that?

And finally one of the movies Ive been looking forward to for the coming year (for obvious reasons) is Percy Jackson. Has anyone got any access to a trailer that Melina is in? Im not sure if I just missed her in the one I saw or if she just wasn't in it.

Good to see some of you guys have managed to keep the threads going over the past however many years CSI NY has been on telly. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys again.

11. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

season 5 ep 23 i think

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, aussieturtle, welcome back:), I haven´t been here yet when you were last, so we haven´t met yet ;)...

The episode where she was attacked by Sebastian Diakos is 5.05 "The Cost of Living". Also, with a few exceptions, most of S5 has been good to Stella, so I recommend you try and watch the whole season, as it was generally a very good season, not perfect, but all in all recommandable. But one episode you MUST not miss is 5.16 "No Good Deed", it is sooooooo brilliant in every way, from beginning to end, you will love it, it has loads of Stella and beautiful friendship scenes with Mac (which others would call Smacked :D).

Well, the story with the fireman never worked out; anyway TPTB seemed to have dropped it for good. So currently Stella´s status can be described as "single", she´s still looking for Mr. Right ;) (well, once again, the Smacked fraction will tell you otherwise and refer to Mac as THE guy :D, but.....I don´t really think they´re a couple or ever will be one, but it´s best to build your own opinion on that subject ;) ).

Somewhere here a few pages back should be a trailer, or try the news section, I think it was in the November news.

Yes, hopefully we´ll soon see you here again :), but it won´t probably be before next year, will it :lol:?

Anyway, this is my last entry here in 2009; see you all happy and well in the new year, Happy Partying to all of you tonight,

love and hugs from Andromeda-NUT :)

13. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Thanks And. Very detailed reply. This is my first post for 2010, even though its the 2nd of january here, and well into it too.
    Hope everyone had a great new years, how did everyone spend it? I went out for a great dinner with my mum at a Greek-Italian restaurant that was very nice, then we went into town to watch the early fireworks, then came home to have quiet drinks and watch the midnight fireworks on tv.

Still on new years, given that they have the big ball drop new years eve do in new york, has anyone ever wondered if there will be an episode based on it? I can imagine they are all out together on their night off, celebrating the new year but then there is a murder and so thats the end of the night off.

Anyway on from that, if I get the one that has some Smacked in it (not that I'm a great Smacked shipper, more just a 'as long as Stella is happy' shipper) I'm not going to come in halfway through a case and not be able to understand half of it because its a part of a series like the Compass Killer ones?

Oh and to save everyone from writing aussieturtle endlessly, you can call me Kez, or Kaz, or anything that sounds remotely similar. Have a great day everyone, and eat some KFC if you have a new years hangover. :)

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL STELLARINAS :) and let´s hope this year will be a great one for everyone, with lots of Stella, and of course great for Melina (we´re waiting for "Percy Jackson", aren´t we ;)?)

Hey, Kez, living in NZ means that you were already celebrating the New Year while we were still waiting c. 9 hrs for the midnight bang here in Germany,....somehow funny, isn´t it ;)?
    Well, I didn´t do much celebrating, because Santa Claus had delivered me a big fat bad cold, from which I´m still recovering, so I´ll have to catch up on welcoming the New Year properly.

That´s a good idea, now that we had a Christmas-episode with "Second Chance", it would be great to have a New Year´s Eve one with the team solving the case and then celebrating New Year together :thumbsup:.

Yes, the Compass Killer story was an arc, so I recommend you to watch all these episodes to understand what it´s all about. If I remember it right, it was 6.03, 6.08 and 09.

See ya, have a great day, too, and love and hugs to all :)

15. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

Kez lives in Australia not nz i live in NZ