Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thank you for coming through my friends I knew you would!:thumbsup: And hey there to ya Deb!!:) Ah yes I LOVE it when Stella reminds Lindsey who the boss is so much fun to watch again!:lol::devil:

2. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WOW Sagasimone Merci cherie! that pic is INCREDIBLE!:eek::eek::eek: I have some of these piccies but not all of them and they are just incredible!
    well i am not surprise because Melina is so beautiful!!!!!:thumbsup:

Lori, your welcome;)

NUT i miss you but i can't write anything that long now my horrendous PC is dead:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: and I miss you NUT!

Hugs to all Stellarinas. I will be crossing fingers because the new promo looks awesome! :D I hope Stella is the one in danger. I need my Stella dose this Christmas :D

4. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Sagasimone

Thanks for that picture and the link. She looks absolutely stunning there.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh oh oh I have watched some spoiler picccies and Stella was in lots of them:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and the best is the Family seem to be there:thumbsup:specially Mac is there:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

BTW This last Thursday i have watched 5.19 and i have enjoyed from head to tail:p specially because we had a Family episode but Mac and Stella were the main team. I miss those days:drool:
    Stella was just awesome because she is a newyorker and the spirit of being a yorker is she comes from so far away. I love how upset she was and how she was pleased she could find a place to save those cultural treasures:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

my love to all, specially for my NUt (i hope you like my new screename:lol:

Debbie:bolian:

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello Dears and a special Hello to my Weihnachts-Lamm :D,

have watched the 6.10 trailer and I´m optimistic this could be a great fun episode with Stella providing a lot of the fun ("I`ll shoot you if you say Ladies first" already sounds like a classic quote for me :D) :lol:.

sagasimone, thanks for the hot pics :).

Mein liebes Lämmchen--->
    I remember 5.19, it was great and putting us even more into impatient anticipation of 5.24 :). I´m looking forward to watch it soon again on our TV programme :thumbsup:.

Hohoho, Santa NUT should bring you a new PC or even Mac (maybe a combination of Apple-Taylor :D) and beat up your old bad thing with the rod :lol:. Anyway, I´m missing you, too, and of course I like your new name :thumbsup:.

Love and hugs to you and all the Stellarinas in this great big world :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My beloved (and only) NUT :D

I hope the episode will contain MANy memorable moments (specially dedicated to my Stella:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:) you know how i feel when i don't have my fav character on screen;)

it was a great episode. We had so much about my Stella and Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I couldn't ask much more than that continuity for them even tough they never kiss or hug, their closeness was so amazing! I want them close so much! (it's not necessary a romantic relationship NUT!:thumbsup:)

I think i will ask two things to Santa:

1) A combination of Stella Bonasera and/or Mac Taylor this Christmas:drool::drool::drool:
    2) Bill Gates. I want to be the first one to kick his derrière:cardie:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the third thing i want it's your remain my uncracked NUT :D It wouldn't be the same wihout you NUT!

your lamm

Debbie:thumbsup:

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My beloved and unique Christmas- Lamm:D

As usual I couldn´t resist to read the reviews and it sounds like a great episode with lots of Stell/Mac-scenes :thumbsup:.

Aha, sensible Lamm, agreeing that they do not necessarily need a romantic relationship :D. Their closeness seems now continually back from epi to epi after the freezing phase in the beginning of S6, so we have the old Stell/Mac back eventually :thumbsup:.

Well, I´m just Santa NUT, but I think I can grant you all three wishes, hohoho, big mouth NUT :D.
    1.) Isn´t next week´s epi supposed to be the Christmas-epi, anyway, as much as I´ve read of the spoilers, it sounds like that; so it´s likely we´ll get some nice Stell/Mac-scenes again when the team have their Xmas-party (hopefully) :thumbsup:.
    2.) I´ll send my boss Santa Claus straight to Mr. Gates to hit his bum badly :D :thumbsup:.

And finally 3.), never worry about that, I´ll remain your uncracked NUT, this I promise :lol: :thumbsup:

Tons of love from your NUT!

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Stellarinas, you all still alive or already too busy to stuff gifts under the Christmas tree instead of coming here :D?

Lämmchen, I´ve seen you elsewhere smacking around as usual :lol: and you´re obviously being busy with exams, so good luck with them :thumbsup:.

Last epi was brilliant; S6 is getting better and better for Stella, and OK, for Stella/Mac, too, considering their resurrected friendship :D.

Am looking forward for the next epi, looks very promising. But a little bit of Cassandra is still in me and therefore I wonder if the hug at the end of the teaser wasn´t perhaps an official scene, but a spontaneous Melina/Gary hug after the shooting. OK, beat me for being a tiny bit pessimistic :D, I´ll be glad if I´ll be proved wrong on Wednesday.

Love and hugs to you all :)

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, stellarinas! long time, no see.... hope everyone's doing okay.
    i was wondering if anyone here would have a picture where we get to see melina's legs? i've been kinda curious... in positive case, post here, please?
    miss you guys! ;*

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!

My beloved NUT :D

it was SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Beyond the Smackness (I leave that for another place ;) ) I had the amazing "Family" feeling and my Stella was happy and she smiled all the time:thumbsup:
    I felt "Planets were back in order":thumbsup:. I wouldn't ask anything romantic between them if i had all thiose ingredients again. Stella mas was definitely the Stella we had at the end of S5 and S4:thumbsup: And personally i think the change was a great benefit to all characters. Mac was much better, Donnie was the same one Don (The Twilight Zone tune was really funny:thumbsup:), Adam was BABY! again all nervous around Mac:lol: and on eof the Top Hits of the episode: Mummy Sid:lol::lol::lol::lol: I want that Mummy!:lol: Also Danny and Sheldon were the ones i love:bolian:

I believe the old mood is back:thumbsup:and i must emphasize THE BEST was Mac and Stella's closeness. It was a really proof you don't need to have romance between them just to have an amazing scene. They don't need hugs or kisses to burn my screen. That's why i wanted the "touching hands" scene and finally we got one and it was PRICELESS and unique:drool: JUST THAT!:thumbsup:

NUT I can't resist when you call me Lämmchen:lol: you know, we are in some win-win situation because it that hug at the end are Gary and Melina, we will be able to enjoy their friendship like we did in that pic from the 100 anniversary:thumbsup: and if they are Stella and Mac, i DO know i will need OXYGEN:eek:

btw i couldn't be here lately because Shippy can be very entertaining:lol:

Thais!!!!!!!!!-->
    of course i have some! but teh great question is where (I dunno LOL) I will look for them tomorrow (I need to keep studying my darling)

PLENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: How lovely piccies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: Awwwwwwwwwww Melina looks GORGEOUS!:bolian: (In Black and Blue adorable!)I was looking for a baby and Karina is a young lady now:thumbsup:

many hugs Debbie :D

15. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

oh Karina looks gorgeous! :D

I have a new mission....I want to visit the Greek restaurant Melina and her husband own. Will see how that turns out when there's Atlantic Ocean in between but hey, girl can dream!