Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg.:eek::drool::lol:Thank you so much.Melina looks absolutely fabulous in those pictures.And aslo her interview was really nice!

Hyburn, you are my new hero! Thank you so much for scanning :D

Melina is GORGEOUS, and the article is great :) Thanks again!

Hyburn! you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I could read the article this time and it's great!:thumbsup:

Thank you!

Debbie:)

You are so welcome, one and all!!!:)

Thanks to everyone for your patience since I had trouble posting the:censored: link a few weeks back when I got the magazine. I am photo link posting challanged!:guffaw:

Also, just an FYI, I am Hyburn8 -- like hibernate. You know, the snoozing bear? No offense taken on my part, btw.

Glad the article was of interest!:thumbsup:

heh:lol:..I'm sure we'll have that in mind the next time hyburn8!Thanks again for the scans.

It's been a while since we've[at least me]seen an interview so,it was good.

heh:lol:..I'm sure we'll have that in mind the next time hyburn8!Thanks again for the scans.

It's been a while since we've[at least me]seen an interview so,it was good.

I expect more. I hope we will have tons of Melina's news now she is going to have her Stellla centric episode:thumbsup:. I must confess something: i only expext her episodes or Gary's as my second choise. So my episode will be 4.16 not 4.17:eek: (sorry. Maybe i'm the only one but Danny is not my fav character:alienblush:

So where's everybody? *looks around*

So how was Stella in 'DOA for a Day'? I'm really looking forward to see this episode since I saw 'Down the Rabbit Hole' on Monday :)

Well if I remeber correctly she was only in about 2/3 scenes! But.....

Next week there is a fire in Stella's apartment building! So losts of Stella :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back