Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Well, at least we know Stella is a well-rounded, emotionally-balanced human being. That she has so many layers to her, that she isn't just one-dimensional. She is caring but knows when to draw the line and kick it up a notch to become Rambo Stella. That's why I love her character so much. She brings a lot to the table. :D

2. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

My God, this thread's last post was when Super Bowl XLII took place and Eli Manning and the Giants defeating Belicheat's Cheatriots team and now after getting done with the Pro Bowl and there has been NO posts since then.

I guess I'm the first to resuscitate this thread of our favorite Greek beauty.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh thanks for giving this thread CPR. :lol: I guess real life has prevented most of us from posting here. :lol: Anyway, here are some screen caps of Stella from Playing With Matches. Enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Thanks for sharing Mandy! I missed my Greek beauty :D

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You're welcome Sor! I had nothing better to do! :D Great news...We get fresh episodes of CSI: NY starting April 3rd. :D It'll be more than a month before we see Stella again fighting crime on the screen. :D

6. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Yeah, I was so happy when I heard when the strike was over! I hope the producers come with a great story line to get us hooked to CSI:NY again :) At least for Stella (and maybe a little bit for Mac too :rolleyes:)

7. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I think Stella is so pretty, and she is the ultlimate embodiment of an independant woman. I love her fashion sense too, I can't wait until she comes back!

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yep, I can't wait to see her onscreen as well. She definitely is the embodiment of a strong, confident, independent woman, she won't take crap from anyone. :lol: :lol: As for her fashion sense, well, what she wears shows what great shape she's in.

Anyway, I can't wait until April, when we get fresh episodes. Until then, I'll be going through withdrawals. I've got to watch my Seasons 1-3 DVDs just to tide me over. :lol: :lol:

9. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I lent my friend S1 & 2 and I want them back! Stella always has great interaction with the other chars she's like the big sister of the group.

10. hyburn8

hyburn8 Hit and Run

I just received my CBS Watch Magazine yesterday and it featured Melina as the cover girl.

ETA:Sorry I couldn't get the link to work for y'all. :(

The Watch Magazine website hasn't been updated yet for the April issue so I will keep trying to get the link to work.

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

The link doesn't work for me :(

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

The link doesn't work for me either.

13. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Well...

I've never posted in here before lol
    i just thought i'd drop by and mention i'm going to Greece for a week in July

I know Stella is Greek so i was thinking, wow...i'm going to be able to see what life was like for Stella so it houldbe pretty interesting, gonna hopefully learn more about her character by visiting her homeland :)

Also, will finally be able to try some canolis (sp?) and some real Greek yogurt lol

will keep a journal about it when i go; So i need to watch out for more Greece bits in CSI:NY so that when i get there i can say "Ahhh, that was in NY!"

14. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol that would be cool! I don;t really think theere are too many greek bits in CSI: NY, I'd love write for CSI.

Anyway back to Stella. I wanna seeif she ever finds out anything about her real parents I think that would be realy interesting, or if she just mentioned that she ried looking for them once.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Wow...hope you have fun on your trip. :D Anyway, Stella is part Greek-part Italian but I don't think she grew up in Greece at all. If I remember correctly, she grew up in an orphanage and several foster homes in the States.

Umm, cannolis are Italian pastries, more particularly Sicilian, so I don't think it'll be easy to find those in Greece. Well, anyway...

I agree Aphina, I would love to find out more about Stella's parents, who they really were, why they gave her up and more about her background. Stella mentioned that she grew up in an orphanage until she was 18 in season one but then we find out in season three that she was also in several foster homes. Well, I just thought that apparently continuity wasn't on top of the list of the writers when they thought of those. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.