Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thats the case I wish they didnt save Lindsay. I was cheering when she hailed a cab during the cabbie killer episodes (not shown on TV here yet but Ive seen them) As you can probably tell I dont really like Lindsay. The only thing I like about her is that she looks up to Stella so much. I would like to see a Stella and Flack storyline somewhere. But there has been a lot of hostage storylines recently, surely there is something else they could do. And something which involves Stella wearing an evening gown and heels, and makeup, and gorgeous hair. I want to see more of her style, not just pants and a top.

The idea of a promotion for Stella is just GREAT, Anj! I'm sure we will have dramatic moments because it would be very interesting to see Mac's reaction to that. ALong with these years they acted as equals, not as boss and employee.

Well, there was an exception: Season 1. I watched Creatures of the night this morning (1.02) and beyond the fact the eppy is EXCELLENT i laughed when in one scene Stell asked him to go to the crime scene but with a look of his eyes made her keep quiet in silence (and she has to go to take photos of the victim instead). I liked how he dominated her :D She was close to be out of control (It's an eppy quite similar to All Access). At the end, he helped her "Use your head, not your heart")
Episodes later they act as equals, but in that eppy is was remarked he was the boss (i didn't bother because he was sensitive towards her)

Besides I watched Creatures of the Night (another superlative eppy 1.03). I like how they supported each other despite of the case seemed to be get into them

Stella said something: she said in 1994 she was working in Narcotics. But according to what she said in Cold Reveal (it was 2007) she was in the Police Academy ten years ago (it makes it 1997). So it would have been IMPOSSIBLE she worked in Narcotics in 1994 because she still wasn't a cop

Aussie-->i would like a deeper friendship between Lindsay and Stella. I have been insisting she needs a female buddy :D

Debbie :D

ps: Gals, we sould start thinking about our next title for the thread because we are close to 1000 posts :D

I like :'Cause we all love Rambo Stella :D

You're right Debbie American Dreamers and Creatures of the night were excellent episodes. It was nice to see how they developped Stel's character to the strong, independet detective with the heart on the right place.
Stella said something: she said in 1994 she was working in Narcotics. But according to what she said in Cold Reveal (it was 2007) she was in the Police Academy ten years ago (it makes it 1997). So it would have been IMPOSSIBLE she worked in Narcotics in 1994 because she still wasn't a cop
That also confused me:wtf:. Isn't it a little bit to late to go to the Police Academy when you're 30? (Actually I don't care but I think it's unsual)

I'm sure we will have dramatic moments because it would be very interesting to see Mac's reaction to that. ALong with these years they acted as equals, not as boss and employee.
Actually I didn't mean that Mac should loose his position (he's really good at) I would prefer if they'd share the job...so they'll be stronger against Sinclair( and Gerrard).

Oh and talking about 'Cratures of the night' when I watched that episode with audio comments I learned that tptb originally wanted to make that case look more dramatic and that the shower ,Stella took , was actually planned to be there to wash the blood from Stel's body....because she sould've found that blood covered woman in her apatment. Oh that would've meant more Stel-Drama in season 1 but they decided not to air it:)scream:).

I like :'Cause we all love Rambo Stella :D
:thumbsup:Aww that's cool:D. Makes me think of the smacked title:D

xxAnj

I'm not sure she was 30 when she went to the Police Academy.
Imagine this (pure Maths :D)
She went to the University for 4 years to get a Bachelor degree. We can say she was 22 when she graduated. Then other 4 years to get a Major in Science (we don't know. Just a personal guessing). So it made 26 when she finally went to the Police Academy. Ten years later she was 36 (when she met Reed). Considering Claire gave birth Reed when she was only 16 it's plausible he thought she was his mother.:eek:
But again in S4 writers messed up with the age when suddenly turned out to be 23!!!!!!! I said:wtf:

and yes, It would have been GREAT, FANTASTIC; HYPERSPECIAL if they would have kept the orginal idea for that episode. It would have been the best episode in History of CSI :D

ps: I'm glad you like the title :D

Hey thought I would stop by and say hello! I miss my Stella friends a lot ;)

So anyone care to tell me what I missed? My own special wish for Stella is more of Rambo Stella because she kicks booty!

Just Season 1 chit chat, Meg :D

I watched this last Thursday "The Deep". How interesting episode it was. :D I loved the intereaction between Flack and Stell and the Boys' team :D
but the best for me was almost at the end when Stella ran towards the car screaming: "where is it" or something like that because the guys had set a bomb.

That was Rambo Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D she was ready to kick his a$$ and Mac stopped them...as usual :D

Last edited:
She went to the University for 4 years to get a Bachelor degree. We can say she was 22 when she graduated. Then other 4 years to get a Major in Science (we don't know. Just a personal guessing). So it made 26 when she finally went to the Police Academy. Ten years later she was 36 (when she met Reed). Considering Claire gave birth Reed when she was only 16 it's plausible he thought she was his mother.:eek:
Interesting theory and Melina's age would also fit...but isn't it a little bit weird how fast she got such a high position in the NYPD?? Does any one know how long you have to stay at the Police Academy?? and let's say she had to be a simple Police Officer for at least 3 years and I'm sure there are much more steps you have to take until you get her position. And as we learned from some episodes she already has lots of experiences in her job. and I think it's almost impossible to collect so many experiences in such a short time...but I'm also only guessing.
I think it could be that the writers did some misatkes again :D.

eveninstarz14 you didn't miss a lot...We talked about what we expect from season and how much we love RamboStella...but I'm not really good in summing up something...

Hmm I have been a bad Stella fan, I still haven't seen Season One! Oh for the record, the ages on CSI NY are horrible!

AnJella, just call me Meg in the future to make it easier ;)

Anj--> i think is your are so darn right! :D But considering these shows never are accurate :D She might be Super Stella to get her position in so short time. Maybe she started as a CSI inmediately after she got her Bachelor degree. There are civilians CSI (i have being doing some research :D
So she provides for herself meanwhile she was working as a junior CSI and later she became into a Police Officer.
Still, the fact she mentioned the Narcotics Unit is more than confusing :D

Meg, Go to any big video club and rent it!!!! Season one is such a perfect thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

debbie :D

Okay Meg and you call me Anj ,Andrea or whatever:D.

She might be Super Stella to get her position in so short time.
I wouldn't mind seeing Super Stella in an eppie at all:. there was so much Super Mac so why can't they show some SuperStella? Oh now I can't get the image of Stel wearing a Superwoman costume out of my head! :brickwall:
Thanks for doing your research!:thumbsup:
Just imagine an eppie like this..again an undercover mission. We have the Superman 4(??) promo party and every one has to dress up as Superman or Superwoman. And stel also has to go there because she has to investigate the murder of a stuntman :D.

Season one is such a perfect thing!
Oh yes it is!! The cases are fine and there some RamboStella scenes, too. *thinks of AR 15*
xxx

ANj--> that eppy would be so funny :lol::lol: Actually i was watching old eppies of Wonder woman this morning (Saturday is my real day off:bolian: ) and i thought Linda Carter has the same delicated face Melina has. Both of them so incredible beautiful!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Oh yes Til Death do us part is memorable:drool::drool::drool::drool: I loved the excellent sister-sister chemistry between Aiden and Stella:drool: and Flack-Aiden chemistry as well. I feel that chemistry is reflected in the relationship between Flack and Angell:drool:

of course i cannot forget...well you know (smacked comments are not allowed here;) but we remember the scene in our hearts

Someone mentioned earlier the years that Stella could have spent doing what and how they dont add up. Im doing a forensics course, and my good friend is doing general policing. He finishes his course in 4 years, then he has 1 year probation with the police. From there he has 2 years experience before getting promoted to detective. Thats a total of 7 years. I however, can finish my course in 3 years, then do the same course he is now doing, but it only takes me 2 instead of 4 years. Then I only need 6 months of probation, and from there I go straight into detective rank. Thats 5 and a half years. That means I can be a detective by the time im 24. Perhaps this was the type of path that Stella took...

Obviously it would probably be a different system, being the USA, but Im thinking it would be somewhat the same.

I love season 1 as well. I think I shall have to buy it. The last time I saw it was when I borrowed it off my brothers fiance.

Aussie--> thank you for explaining us :D You are our own real CSI :D I don't know the American System so it was a pure guessing and the only thing we knew there are civilian CSI's but i read they don't have the same chances of promotion and they don't get the same money as they co workers who are also policemen.

I wish writers could explain us more about the rank and how they get promotion :D If Stella gets a new one it would be a great chance to know about their system :D

Yeah thak you sooo much!! No I'm not that confused anymore.
I wish writers could explain us more about the rank and how they get promotion :D If Stella gets a new one it would be a great chance to know about their system :D
Oh yes that would be great. Remember the eppie in s1 where Danny had to solve that case and got promoted after that. Oh I'd really love to have an eppie like that with Stella because Sinclair wants her to help Mac.
And I really really...want to learn more about her past like in 3.22.
xxxAnj

Me too, ANj!!!!!!! :D But i think one episode is not enough. Besides i didn't like it how her foster sister case was handled. I mean, it would have been great if Stella had become a suspect and sudenly she would have been sent to jail because of it
That storyline deserved more than just one episode for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back