Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for another lovely photo Soraya :D. I'm not sure if I've seen it before but either way, Melina looks great as well. I wonder if it's a promo pic for the show, possibly taken from season one.

Aww, Greek lessons, how cool! And as long as we're keeping Melina/Stella has the main topic (which is always a must and a pleasure), this thread rocks even more ;) I'm pretty sure Melina would like to know that we love her language (at least me and mandy do *high 5*)

Soraya, 'efxaristo' for the picture, she looks great, as always :)

if u happen to see Melina close and personal throw her one of the above sentences...u need one of those to break the ice
That would be nice Dims, if I knew how to read them :lol: I can always take a notebook and a pen, and write them :p But 'efxaristo' for all this :)

Efxaristo, for your comments girls! :lol: And Mina, it's a promo for season 1, you're right :)

And yeah, efxaristo for your Greek lessons Dims :) Makes the thread more fun to visit! :D

Efxaristo for the pic- Do you think it is from the 'officer blue' ep??

OK I gota question.... What season and ep was the best concerning Stella/Melina?!?!

Hello guys! What's up? Hey Dani! *Mandy high 5s Dani* :D Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's great to see that we are at least practicing Greek! Oh my! We've opened a can of worms! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, at least if ever one of us here gets to meet Melina, we can use what we've learned so far! I'm kinda with you Dani, I think I may need a cheat sheet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dims, how do you say 'hello' in Greek? How about 'how are you?'? Good morning? Good afternoon? Good night? What's up? I'm fine? I've got a question? star? That's funny? That's hilarious? :D :lol: Okay, okay! I'm getting to be too demanding! Will stop for now. :lol: :D

As for your question Nat, I'm actually watching my Season 2 DVDs right now and it's kinda hard to answer that ...but I'll try, I think I like Seasons 1 and 2 Stella but if I'm going to pick an episode, it's got to be Snow Day, hands down. 'Rambo' Stella was awesome! She kicked ass! I really like strong women! :lol: :lol:

I loved Stella in Snow Day! but in 'officer blue' (I think) I love it when she puts that gun together and has a go at Maac... oh and in 'the closer' when they are in the coffee shop!!

Hey Nat! Funny, I was actually thinking the same thing! :D I really liked how she was in Mac's face about the fact that the bullet was still inside the horse...and the way she put together that rifle and went to Mac's office and demanded that it was time to get that bullet out of the horse...Man, she was so, I don't know, in your face and all Rambo about it! She rocked in that scene! :lol: :D :lol:

Isn't hello=yassou or something? I think I remember that from Greece's Eurovision entry of this year :rolleyes: Anyway, if it's correct, I could use that one with Melina, as I heard how it sounds in the song. Oh, wow, this is way too much fun ;) We love you Melina, for this :lol: And not just this, of course ;)

Favorite season and episode? Ah, I can't choose, i really don't. If I keep watching the episodes, I will be finding nice parts in lots of them. That's the good Melina/Stella is :D

But I watched "Snow Day" this week, and it has to be like One of the Best. Episodes. Ever :D If not the best, it is certainly on the top (imo). I love Rambo!Stella so much, she kicks ass. I love like everything she does in the episode. Yep! And besides, the wet curls look so adorable :) Yay for SD!

Edited because the episodes discussed meanwhile are also good and I needed to add that :p

What did she say... 'In Stella talk , it's time to get the bullet out of the horse!'.... or something?!?

Or am I thinking of something else!!

Efxaristo Dani! For the hello=yassou translation. :)

nattybatty55 said:
What did she say... 'In Stella talk , it's time to get the bullet out of the horse!'.... or something?!?

Or am I thinking of something else!!

Yup! Almost verbatim...but I'm kind of O.C. and I checked my DVD, and she said, 'In Stella talk , it's time to get the bullet out of the horse, Mac...End of conversation.' :D :D :lol: Dude, Nat, I'm watching that scene right now over and over again! :lol: :lol:

Hey Nat! I can't believe I'm actually doing this. :lol: Anyway, she said, 'No. I woke up early and found my way over here.' :)

Oh yay! A Greek lesson!! :D
Dims - Could you pleeeeease watch the "I'm here for you" scene and tell us how do you write..or say those Greek words that Mac is saying to Stella?
You can find the scene from Youtube. Just type "Mac being there for Stella" and you will find the clip.

Thank yoooou! You're a star!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back