Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm with you!>..It would be really nice to see them working on a case.. :)

so,tonight is the big episode?

eh Im not so into the character of Angell yet

but anyways how awesome was Melina tonight? Someone give this woman an Emmy! I just love her.

I don't know how Melina's appearance was last night, I live not in the States ;) I'm really looking forward to tonight, I'm going to watch 15 Minutes! :D I looked at some pictures and I think she's going to be great :D

You're so right rittenwurds! She's an awesome woman! :D

I agree, last night was great...I hope they do things right, if they do it'll be interesting where this goes.

detdonflackjr said:
but anyways how awesome was Melina tonight? Someone give this woman an Emmy! I just love her.
Melina was fantastic last night! Her fear and secrecy felt very real. That was really well done.

detdonflackjr said:

She was beyond fantastic on Wednesday! I agree that someone should give her an Emmy. Her acting made the episode for me. If she doesn't win an award anytime soon these award people are crazy. Seriously. But no matter what I will always adore this amazing woman.

Oh, and has anyone visited the spoiler thread recently? There's a *huge* spoiler regarding Stella & all I gotta say is damn :eek:!

I'll watch the episode tomorrow!.. ;)It seems like a great Stella one!

Two stories!?Good..Both ,and the HIV and the other one that must be something about her past/childhood/family are really interesting!...It's good that they'll show something about her life,and I hope is not something,unpleasant,although I can't really guess right now..

Heehee I don't anything ever goes well for any of the CSI's. Seriously, if they brought in Stella's family it would be one of the best things to happen to the show. She deserves to learn about the two people who made her. Seriously, if anyone deserves anything good it has to be her.

I haven't been this excited for this show in such a long time :D!!

Ooh, & Athena, it was a fantastic Stella centric-episode. You will not be dissapointed ;).

Haven't you noticed something guys???

Every episode number 21 of every CSI NY season has to do with Stella???

Season 1: On the job. Stella and baby Daniela, she feels sad at the end 'cause she doesn't even have a family and feels kinda connected with baby Daniela.

Season 2: All access. Do I have to explain? :(

And ...

On the website about the HIV story, that Zuiker created http://www.knowhivaids.org/csi_stella.html, he says that the HIV story will conclude on May 2nd. If you count the episodes that would be episode 21 again :p. Definitively 21 is her lucky number :lol:

Wow I so did not notice that :eek:. Maybe 21 isn't Stella's number at all. Oh, and I'll be turning 21 this year so yikes :lol:.

wow..I haven't noticed it either!...I hope,this one,will have a ''happy ending'' somewhat!

Come on..She deserves something good at least on this part of her life!...I guess,it would be a huge shock for her

Actually, according to the Futon Critic that would be episode #22 but I agree that every year all the best plots are saved for the end of the season. I'm totally looking forward to this one!

Me too. It sounds quite promising & who knows, maybe it'll make season four the season of Stella :lol:. It's been a while since we received something as intense as All Access but hopefully the writers will drop any violence towards Stella from now on. Can't something positive happen to her just this once...

I hope they do..It will just be so unfair to her character..

Since they send her blood to the military hospital and there is where she finds something about her past really important to her..My question is,what exactly is the military hospital,besides what I can understand from the title and how she may know something..Anybody has an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back