Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else catch Melina's CBS cares commercial tonight? It was aired during that AFI 100 years of 100 American films special & I believe it was shown before 8:30, maybe around 8:15. She briefly talked about having a stroke & saving a life. It was sweet & a surprise at the same time.

jorja_fan86(or Mina, whatever you prefer) thank you for posting the complete Melina's film list.

kissmesweet, that is just so beautiful :) Very nice work.

pretty_in_pink, thank you for the pictures. Melina is beautiful as always, in this lighter look.

I watched 'the Ride-In' yesterday and I was really touched by Melina's performance. I liked the begining of the episode with the Greek sentence. Does anybody knows how you write that sentence in Greek? :)

Stella was so pissed of at that guy from the cigarette company. I'm still wondering how Melina could put al her anger in that scene. You go, Melina! :D

And then the end scene with Sid. I was nearly crying. Stella standing there with tears in her eyes but she did saved a man's life. Sid comforting her was really sweet!

thanks for the pics pretty in pink!!!!

happy birthday jorja fan 86!!!!

thanks for the pictures CSI Willows i love both scenes. They are touchy. with Mac it was beautiful. true freindship, thats what i could see there and trust. He wasn't angry with her for saying him so late. He was understanding and supporting. For the scene with Sid, it's my FAV CSI NY s3 scene. if not of all seasons. It was perfect. And i love it. Melina is a great actress and we can see it in scenes like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back