Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not good at thinking titles sooo :lol:...I am sure some people will come up with something in the next 20something post we have until the next thread! ;)

Thanks mj !.. :)

Cassie, I really like Queen of the Oneliners :lol: How about Stella/Melina: The woman who can survive everything? I like that one too :D

And come with ideas people :D I'm sure one of you has some great ideas? :lol:

Thank you all for posting so amazing pics from Melina. She looks so beautiful and lovely at the photos. :)

Cassie said:
How about Queen of Hearts? or Queen of Oneliners? :p I still like that one :lol:
I like Queen of Hearts because that's exactly what Stella is. She's everbody's darling.. :lol:

How about Stella/Melina: The woman who can survive everything? I like that one too
Me, too. Stella is such a strong woman and I think this title is a good choice.

He, I can't decide what tilte is better. Both are perfect for the new thread.

mjHey, hon, I'm back as you can see. Glad you're here again. ;)

Well we only have 3 so far!

> Queen of hearts
> Oueen of one liners
> The woman who can save anything........... Do you think this is a little long?

First of all, a picture of our Stella...Proud of showing her badge :) The cap is from "Raising Shane", and provided by csi-caps.com.
31100183bl0.jpg

About titles, I am not really good either in it, but I can give it a try :p
Stella/Melina: She stands for the team
Simply because Stella is the one that we can see supporting other CSI's and helping them out more often, at least this season, I think. There was Hawkes, Lindsay, Sid...
Anyway, I am bad with these, so 'Queen of the Hearts' or 'The woman who can survive anything' sound good to me :)

I would say yes. Queen of hearts sounds definetly good. ;)

Btw thanks for the pic. She looks so proud with her badge just beautiful.

And I have a question for you...What is the thing that you're more curious about Melina (if you are curious about something specific)? Like if you had the opportunity to ask her 1 question, what would it be?
Difficult question.. :rolleyes: Only one question? I have dozen of it. :lol:
Hmm..It would be interesting to know what Melina thinks about her role as Stella and especially about her relationship with Mac. How it is to act with Gary and such things I would maybe ask. My shipperheart can never get enough of these two.. :D
But also I would ask her about her family as you guys said already..what it's like to be greek and all that personal stuff. :)

^ I agree with that stel or something like, "describe your relationship with the person you're really close to" it asks two questions: who and how :devil: sneaky me :p

queen of hearts sounds awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back