Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
athens said:
Stella can still be in charge even with Mac in the lab :p!We don't even know if they'll show Mac in London sooo...Plus she can go all Rambo on Mac or any other member of the team!! :lol:
:lol: I can see it already how she's doing it :lol:

CathStokes said:
You talk forever Sor?? I think I can vouch for her on this one. She loves to talk about Melina/Stella, Emily/Calleigh and Marg/Catherine. :D

Those are not the only ones, Lynny :lol:
I saw 'Obsession' last Thursday and I loved the episode! Loved Stella's outside scenes with her cute pink scarf :D I mean, her interogation scenes are always good and her outside scenes are getting better and better ;)

And Lynny, go post that picture to me from your icon :eek: :lol:

Hello Melina/Stella lovers! *waves*

I just saw "Raising Shane", and even though apparently it seems a storyline Hawkes centered, I think it was more of an episode to show how much they care for each other, and a opportunity of bringing them closer together. Anyway, Stella has some great scenes, and Melina's performance is just amazing. :rolleyes: :D One of my favorite episodes of her, so far, I could even say.

And with it, I finally understood the title of our thread :) Loved the way she said it!

First of all, the way she was supporting Hawkes, and the whole team in one of the first scenes, talking with the Capitain. That if we can call that 'talking' :p Anyway, loved the way she threatened him (Go Stella!) and the way she told him "The scene is yours, Capitain." made my day. The expression she made, so fantastic! ;)
And the scene with Sid and Peyton in the lab. She was so frustrated by the whole situation. But she managed well, afterall. With a worried face.
Plus, of course, she had the lab scenes, actual CSI job, and she did a good work, as always ;)
Well, there was even time for being kind of mad with Danny because he went talk to the witness, and that could ruin the case. That's understandable. But she eventually understood him, as well.
Then there was the words of encouragement she told Danny and Lindsay in the lab. Makes me wonder if shouldn't be Mac doing that?! Hmm, maybe our Stella was already thinking about 'stealing' his place? :p Seriously, I just think that scene tells everybody how Stella is, kind and caring...
And then there's the scene when Hawkes finally leaves jail, the hug :rolleyes: So nice of her. Nice touch in the script, too ;) As Stella took care of the team the entire episode (I know Mac also did, but anyway), she deserved to be the first one for him there.

So, all in all, and as you have already understood, I think Melina was just great in this episode, and made possible for us to see our lovely Stella in two sides, the strong detective and the caring friend :)

I havern't posted on here before so i'm saying hi!! Can I just say I love some of those coats that Melina gets to wear while playing Stella. :)

I can't wait to se if stella gets to be the 'boss' while Macs in London!! But then again it's months untill S4 not 10 days.

^you never know hwat they can do in season 4 maybe she will get his office for a while because of something we don't know yet... many people would like to see it so... maybe maybe... we will get the chance to see Stella the Boss of NYCL next year ;)

I like to see like her do the boss thing, maybe the season open be the boss until he gets there or something..

CathStokes said:
I like to see like her do the boss thing, maybe the season open be the boss until he gets there or something..

Me likes :D Maybe other things that you Melina/Stella-Addicts would like to see in the new season?
I would like to see a big party with al the co-workers and Stella going wild in a dance club or something :lol: That would be so much fun :)

We already seen scenes like with Flack and Danny driniking or Stella and Mac at that coffee shop but all the team together out ,that would certainly be really nice!Stella dancing..I want to see!! :p

Yeah, that's why I got the idea :lol: I mean we saw Catherine and Nick in CSI so why not? I would like to see more personal life from the CSI's :)

True..I think although we are only in the third season we know a lot of things about the characters!!!...But another side of Stella would be great!

CSI_Willows said:
Yeah, that's why I got the idea :lol: I mean we saw Catherine and Nick in CSI so why not? I would like to see more personal life from the CSI's :)

Yeah CN did it, why not Stella?

CSI_Willows said:
i know it's OT but they did it together?? when?? :eek:

Stella dancing.... with Mac... flamenco or something like that... :lol:

Messers_cupcake said:
i know it's OT but they did it together?? when?? :eek:

Stella dancing.... with Mac... flamenco or something like that... :lol:

Catherine and Nick danced together in 'Built to Kill, part 1' and that would be episode 1 from season 7 ;)

I can see Stella and Mac dancing one hot tango :devil: Now, that would be hot! And I'm sure Melina will enjoy shooting those scenes because she danced a lot in the show 'Providence'. And before CSI NY she played in the musical 'Cabaret' :D I mean, she's so creative! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back