Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were both powerful scenes but the one at the end with Sid totally did it for me. Her acting was so brilliant there I almost cried myself.

Fortunately,I've finally seen the episode...

She was simply amazing in it..The beggining with Mac and the fact that she showed that she is scared about having AIDS,confessing that she doesn't feel brave enough to go through that shows how strong she really is..It get lot of power to understand something like that and talk about it out loud with someone else,even is that's your best friend..The scenes she has with Sid,shows that she and Robert.J work sooo good together!..More to come..and I hope the end of all this story will be a happy one.. ;) :D

Yeah. She was definitely great in the Ride in. I think she deserves some recognition. :) The Sid-Stella scene was just great. It was a nice moment. And of course, the Mac-Stella hug!

I heard great stories about The Ride In :) I've got the scene between Stella and Mac from a friend and I have no words for it. Seeing a crying Melina made me cry 2. I liked speaking Greek between those 2 :D But that is for a other thread :p Melina was great in that episode :D *hides the Emmy*

People has a small Melina blurb on its last page...I forget what the question they asked the stars was but Melina answered that she rollerskated over her pinkie in high school and it's still mutant lol.

Awh that's so cute! (yes I know I haven't posted here in quite a while *feels bad*).

And Soraya, why would you hide the Emmy? Melina deserves it! :p

yeah, melina definetly deserves that emmy...

ok, march 21st... got it. now, i think i'll write something...(poem?) pity I can't send her a fanfic... :lol: nah i wouldn't if i could... my ffs are not that good...

MissRoosFox said:.
And Soraya, why would you hide the Emmy? Melina deserves it! :p

Because that stupid Emmy people don't gave Melina an Emmy the last time so we're going to give her one :lol: 15 Minutes was great, Melina was awesome in it :D Wanna see some evidence? :p

I have much more but these are the most beautiful :D Enjoy! :)

I think they should get an award as a group, after all the characters bounce off each other so if there was just one person it wouldn't be as great as it is.

^ Not neccesarily(sp). There have been times when Stella had her own scenes & she just rocked. For example, I *loved* the way she handled that cigarette company guy in the interogation room. Sure, some of her fantastic scenes may have bounced off the other characters but I think she can truly hold her own. That is just one of many reasons on why she deserves an Emmy.

*headdesk* Second grade,the quote said, not high school. She does rock in some of her scenes...like when she goes all rambo lol

Last episode had a lot of rambo moments, which was awesome :D. I also liked that scene where she went off on that guy about how people will have to buy more packs of cigarettes which will give that guy's company more $$$. The way she used "bastard" killed me :lol:. I just think that the rest of the team has now learnt to never piss her off :eek:.

But, I think the best moments she had were with Mac & Sid. Both scenes broke my heart & all credit goes to Melina's flawless acting.

^ I couldnt agree more...
but you know I'm really get excited when Stella goes rambo... :lol: I dunno, it spices things up i think... :p

I'm sort of late on this thread but I hope it works. I decided to show my love for Stella by drawing a fictional county called Bonasera County (based on Arizona's Maricopa County) with a large city called Kanakaredes (Population 1,485, 384). The sign is one entering Bonasera county from the north. The city of Kanakaredes is about 40 miles south of the sign drawn here. Enjoy!

^ Ooh that is so creative & cool. I love it. Welcome to the Stella/Melina thread! It is never too late to post or to become a fan :D.

I agree, rambo!Stella is nice to see. If Stella was a woman with no passion or no emotions I'd be bored fast. Her vast emotions draw me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back