Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh thanks so much for those photos Soraya :D! It's nice to see some new Melina photos in this thread. I agree with the majority who say her coat is very nice. She looks great in those pics. Thanks again!

No problem, girls :D The event with TEH coat is something from Mattel ;) You know from the toys and things. ;) This was a event which presented new toys :D And Melina was there 2 :D

It's always nice to see Melina do something outside the show. It's great to see her happy & with a smile on her face as well. She doesn't come off as a snob to me & I like that. Nothing is worse then a celebrity who thinks they're all that & I can easily name a couple off my head. I'm glad Melina's success didn't go to her head.

^ I agree with you Mina :D She stays normal, no matter what ;) I really like that :) And I have a little suprise for you all *whistles*

The pictures are from the after party from the Golden Globes :D She really looked stunning! :eek: Hope you like them :D

Yay new photos! Thanks so much Soraya :D. She looks so pretty with her black dress & clutch. The shoes are nice & I'd probably wear a pair like 'em if pointy toe shoes were back in style but Melina can pull of anything :lol:.

I agree, she does look really young. It's probably her good Greek genes that give her her youthful apperance ;).

The pics are so great. Thanks a lot! :D
She looks fantastic...like always. She can wear whatever she wants, she just looks amazing! Always!

Oh, I totally agree. Melina can wear any item of clothing & make it look timeless. It's like she has her own personal style that she just reinvents every season. It's nice to see that she can dress as most female celebs considering their b:eek::eek:bs hanging out as style. As I said earlier, I would *love* to raid her wardrobe. She basically dresses so well & appropriately for her age. There's nothing worse then seeing a 38 year old woman who thinks she's 20, & thankfully she is far from that. 'Cause that's like...ewww :rolleyes:.

Ive missed a lot of Stella talk in my absence... and I take it u like the new James Bond too. His eyes are gorgeous, like lagoons on a Fijian beach, or to keep it somewhat on topic, should I say a Greek beach. I loved the new movie. But yeah nice pics everyone. I havent gotten my CSI fix in quite a while, with the off season. I think everyone was talking Bond a while back, but heres my contribution: Melina = sexy bond girl, but one that fights, not simply the love interest/villains ransom. Fighting with traditional Greek weapons and Chariots maybe, mmm.

Welcome back aussieturtle! :D And from my friend Marousja I've got some more HQ pictures from the Globes :)

Okey, Imageshack will not work at the moment :( So tomorrow I'll post the other 2 pictures ;) Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back