Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, I'm looking for Melina's cell number now :lol: Just kidding :p I hope the spoiler isn't right :( I like the good side ofcourse, but the bad... :( Anyone knows of Melina was by the PCA's? :D

Too bad, only Emily Procter and the Grey's Anatomy cast was on the PCAs :( And yup, I also hope she will be on the Golden Globes :D

..It won't be anything serious right?!...I hope it won't be something bad or nothing at all for her..

it would be sooo nice to see her in the ''role'' of a presenter! :)

^ I agree. She's already had something bad happen to her last season so she should get something nice instead. Then again, do good things ever really happen on the show :lol:?

I don't think so :lol: But then the producers would say: there are they CSI's for.. *whistles* :p Well CSI's do have a personal life ;) Especially Stella Bonasera!!! :D I hope that is going to happen this season..

I agree. Adding some personal life into the show makes the character more interesting, especially Stella in this case. I want to learn more about my favourite character, especially her childhood. I mean, where's her family at?

*gets down on knees & beg* Please do it TPTB. Please :D!

:lol: What gave that away? Anyhoo, I just want to know something else about Stella besides the fact that she grew up in St.Basil's orphanage. I heard a long time ago that she has a half-sister somewhere out there & apparently she was gonna search for her sister. I guess we all know what happened to that :(.

It shows. :p that and the fact you're begging... ooh wheres my camera?

It got cut? forgotten? or maybe she couldn't find her sister, or she's dead?

I've noticed that :mad:. I bet if they left Stella as is she would be even better, but I mean that in a positive way. If anyone gets to learn about their family next it's Stella. She deserves it.

Totally! There are some many good oppurtunities for her to have a good storyline line. I mean, there's her past, her love life etc. I'm sure there's something interesting about her, waiting to be explored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back