Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for another Melina photo and it's courtesy of past my shoulder:

MK_E_85.jpg

:lol: Listening to the Zorba the Greek remix has inspired me to post it.

Yeah and Mac looks soooo much hotter in sunglasses, I think. She should take him over Horatio any day. Although I also noticed Horatio's flirting.

Horatio likes the Latinas, a jump to Greek/Italian goddess like Stella is entirely possible. He might be willing to fight Mac to the death for that one. :eek:

Oh those boots are so hot!
Well, on the S2 wardrobe choices... the same with Catherine. The neckline gets lower and lower and lower and lower every season.

Stella/Sid are good flirting material.

I agree, those boots are lovely. Woah, at the Greek Fest today I saw this woman who almost looked exactly like Melina but except this women's facial features were much darker. How cool would it be if Melina just showed up...

chaostheory08 said:
Well, on the S2 wardrobe choices... the same with Catherine. The neckline gets lower and lower and lower and lower every season.
Every show has sex appeal. The show probrably doesn't want us to think that they're uh.. 'easy' so they wait until we like them and then intoduce the lowering necklines.

CharmedHeiress said:
chaostheory08 said:
Every show has sex appeal. The show probrably doesn't want us to think that they're uh.. 'easy' so they wait until we like them and then intoduce the lowering necklines.

Hahahah... the neckline on "Stuck on You" is mouth-watering. No one but Stella could pull that off!

I'm with you all the way, chaostheory08! That dress looked good on Stella, didn't it :D Pity that the murder happened while she was on a date with Frankie. Maybe it's just not meant to be *coughcoughhammerbackcoughcough* ;)

Celefinwe said:
I'm with you all the way, chaostheory08! That dress looked good on Stella, didn't it :D Pity that the murder happened while she was on a date with Frankie. Maybe it's just not meant to be *coughcoughhammerbackcoughcough* ;)

Lol... she has chemistry with a telephone pole for all I care. She's just so charismatic and it's not hard to like her.

^ I agree. Stella posseses all these wonderful qualities that make her so likeable. I mean, she's beautiful but not in an intimidating way. She's witty but not cheesy. She's really tough and smart but not in a bitchy way. I guess she's the kind of person you want as a best friend or as an older sister, someone who you can confide in. And, she doesn't like to pass judgement on anyone so you know she won't talk behind your back.

but maybe if anyone who she sees as a friend do something like that im pretty sure she will make him/her regret it.. ;)

:lol: Probably. I'm guessing in high school she was the kind of person who was friends with everyone yet she would always stand up to the class bully. I'm also assuming that she was well respected by her teachers & peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back