Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think that it was very resonable of Mac to put Stella in charage of the case in the first place; but I'm glad that we got to see a strong side with a little vulnerability mixed into Stella. I liked how they followed up to All Access and as usual they actors acted their hearts out, especially Melina. She was great in this episode; she was more than outstanding.

I'm glad that Mac didn't take Stella of the case. Despite the fact that she was gonna be emotionally attached Mac knew that she was going to be the best at figuring everything out since she was so passionate about it all. In the end I think he was glad with the decision he made.

I still have to process last week's episode and catch all Stella's reactions. I really loved it!!!!

BTW, Nim I love that banner.... i want it too!

Stella's reactions were excellent & related so well to the current situation. You could feel her anguish, suffering & rage whenever she entered the screen. She shows her emotions so well in her facial expressions & hand gestures. I mean, she wouldn't need to talk & you know what she was feeling. However, that's all because of Melina's fantastic work. Melina breathes life into Stella & no other actress could portray Stella as well as Melina. That role is untouchable.

jorja_fan86 said:
Stella's reactions were excellent & related so well to the current situation. You could feel her anguish, suffering & rage whenever she entered the screen. She shows her emotions so well in her facial expressions & hand gestures. I mean, she wouldn't need to talk & you know what she was feeling. However, that's all because of Melina's fantastic work. Melina breathes life into Stella & no other actress could portray Stella as well as Melina. That role is untouchable.

I so agree with you, season 2 is over here in Holland but if I heard stories about season 3 :p Can't wait to see that season :D

Melina has been very excellent & consistent with her portrayal of Stella throughout season 3 so far. She's had a few rambo moments so I'm sure you'll enjoy the episodes very much :lol:.

Gorgeous photos! From the Museum of Television and Radio

museum_tv_53_wenn930001.preview.jpg

museum_tv_54_wenn930002.preview.jpg

museum_tv_76_wenn930024.preview.jpg

Thanks for those photos! I've never seen them away. Ok, so I'm not crazy about the dress or it's fabric & material but Melina still looks stunning. I love her smile in the last picture.

Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing! So it looks like everybody was there and having a good time... cool.

Oh great piccis!!! :D
That dress is lovely, but I hope those white lines on it aren't zipper... :lol: :lol: :lol:
She looks stunning :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, I´m new here, and a big Melina/ Stella Fan. I´m from Germany and here we can only see the half of seanson two :(. I´m so interesting in AA (I want to see it now)
All I want to say, is that this Thread is great, and Melina is such a great and brilliant actress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back