Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

never_a_promise said:
Maybe the murder at the Giants stadium was Danny's initiation and he couldn't go through with it, that would explain how his DNA was found there and why he wouldn't have a tattoo.

Hmmm... thats a good possibility.

Holy crap!

OMG! Stella was getting pretty messed up in that promo. No wonder she shot that bastard!

Thanks for the heads-up!

OMG! That looks sooo good! I can't wait! I'm scared for Stella though! She can't get hurt! I'm glad she shot that stupid guy! I think he had it coming!

Thanks for the heads-up!

OMG...that looks so good. Poor Stella, no wonder she shot him.

I didn't get to see the promo for next week's episode because they cut straight to the news down here in Georgia because the troops from Georgia were coming home.

So what was the promo all about?

the see preview of what frankie did to stella an believe mme it's bad!at 1st we see them in bed but then............

Man!

Poor Stella! Judging from that preview, her shooting him is going to be totally and completely justified.

yes it is justified he just kidnapped her try to kill her with a knife and put her in her shower and at the end he's jumping on him i'm pretty sure he tried to rape her to but she escape and then............bye bye frankie!

Between the next week's promo and that other website with the extended promo, Frankie creeps the hell out of me. Icky!!!!!

The FutonCritic has just posted summaries for the last 2 eps of the season!
Wednesday, May 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY -- When a U.S. Marine is killed in Central Park during Fleet Week, an annual New York tradition showcasing military pride, Mac (Gary Sinise) personally tracks down the killer and discovers he may be a civilian who isn't a fan of the "few and the proud." Meanwhile, after being fired by Mac for tampering with evidence, Aiden (guest star Vanessa Ferlito) returns as the team needs crucial evidence to finally catch a serial rapist, her last case which caused her dismissal.

Wednesday, May 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY -- The team faces their toughest challenge yet when bombs triggered by cell phones threaten the city. After a member of the team is seriously injured during one of the explosions, the CSIs work to locate the bomber before he strikes again (Season finale).
The full article (with info for the other 2 CSIs as well is here

*Squee* Aiden returns for an episode! Man, the last episodes for this season seem to be really, really good. I guess the writers were saving the best for last!

So, Aiden's returning for an episode?! Cool!

The season finale sounds awesome! I can't wait for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back