Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silencer you're right, i just think that there are ways and ways to get your point across, maybe i misread laGuera's "tune" but i didn't start my "complaint" attacking, i think...
it happens to say or write things that bother other people in some way, and they do even if you don't agre/understand...and "it's your problem" it's not exactly the nicest way to close things i reckon.
you ceirtainly got your point across in a nicer way.
i shouldn't have responded in the first place.
so, sorry about that.

What do we know about ep 23 so far? I must've missed something.

ps I think there is some gay themed stuff but its mostly on that Logo channel.

Thanks for the spoilers!!...I like seeing Peyton as a character and I want to know more about what will happen with Mac and his storyline..Also,some information or just s mention of how Louie is would be nice..As for Stella,I don't know the ''system'' I don't even leave in the USA..As an orphan she may have been adopted by several families,including the one you mentioned,but never got to stay with one for the rest of her life..Like Reed,he knows he is adopted but know these people as his parents,Stella doesn't have a foster family that were trully her family..From what we've seen at least..

Quote:
detdonflackjr said:
Is Peyton listed in any of these upcoming episodes?

She's going to be in ep 23. She's at a crime scene again.

I know some of you are glad to hear this, but personally I don't like Peyton and was disappointed to learn that she would be in more episodes. Sigh. Between D/L and Mac/Peyton there will be episodes that I will not be able to watch. That's what I get for reading spoilers. I now wish I hadn't :)

Well I happen to really like the Mac/Peyton scenes :)

One of my favorite episodes MURDER SINGS THE BLUES was the rerun last night..man do I love that episode.
Especially the cute Stella/Flack "I Do" scene. I loved the Mac/Peyton scenes in that episode. I think they have great chemistry and a mature relationship.

I know that a lot of people like her. And the truth is that I think the writers have handled the romance well and I think that the concept of it is good -- I just don't like the actress. I don't sense chemistry between her and Mac and I find her hard to watch which just ruins it for me. However, I do realize that is a personal thing and many people find her to be a great actress and a beautiful woman. I don't. :) However, this is really straying off topic so I will leave it there:)

So Christina Aguleria still is going to be on the show? :confused: I really thought Nelly Furtado had taken her role. The stunt casting is getting a little old, but I guess if it works for ratings. I prefer name actors like Furlong and Matalin to people who aren't famous for acting (like Furtado and Cohen), but I guess I'll hope for the best and keep my fingers crossed that Christina is more in the league of Criss Angel, who actually did quite well.

I'm not so psyched about the Mac case. While the idea of the tables being turned on He Who Can Do No Wrong is appealing, we've already seen this happen to Danny, just last season, and Stella essentially as well. And Hawkes. How is this department still running if the CSIs are always falling under suspicion? NY needs a new theme.

As for Stella being in foster care for a while...she said she was in an orphanage until the age of eighteen to a kid going through a rough time. Maybe she didn't feel like going into her whole history or maybe there's a reason she didn't bring up being in foster care (bad experience?). I guess we'll see when the ep airs. I wonder if this is tied into the revelation that her blood test is going to bring about.

^ The Christina Aguilera article has been revoked on the same site, starpulse, yesterday.

I did remember that Stella is an orphan, but didn't remember that she told someone she was in an orphanage until she was eighteen. Perhaps she went back and forth between foster homes and the orphanage with the latter being the one she was in when she turned eighteen and was allowed to live independant.

Maybe Stella didn't stay in the foster home long enough for it to "count" in her mind. Or maybe, like Top41 suggested, she had a bad experience in one and she'd rather not discuss it.

Even though the whole "CSI falls under suspicion" thing is old, I have to say I'm extremely curious as to how Mac's going to handle it, as well as the rest of the team. Especially Danny and Stella, and Peyton if she's in the episode.

Maybe Stella knows the lady from the foster home 'cause she had a friend in the orphanage that ended up in that lady's home and then when she left the orphanage she just ran into her in the street and her friend took her to her foster home just to talk *shrugs*. The fact that she knows the foster home lady doesn't mean that she was in one of those houses (please if I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I haven't read all the spoilers so maybe I am ;))

The fact that she knows the foster home lady doesn't mean that she was in one of those houses
No, it doesn't necessarily mean that, but the spoilers indicate that Stella did live in this foster home. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back