Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

i'm so looking forward to mac vs. flack (that rhymes... :lol: :phaha. cut me some slack, it's 11pm) does anyone know if flack is directly under mac's supervision, or if he's just a regular detective that happens to work with our csis a lot?

does anyone know if flack is directly under mac's supervision, or if he's just a regular detective that happens to work with our csis a lot?

Regular cop. He's a homicide detective. So Mac is not his supervisor just a higher ranking officer. I am looking forward to the Mac Flack scenes as well. Especialy as it seems it comes up again in another ep. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Can't wait to watch Danny get all tough and chase down some dude on a motorcycle. I'm assuming that's Danny, anyway.

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that's him. I love when he gets all physical! :D

Does anyone know if we get some of Flacks background in the forthcoming episode (9 I think) when some of the characters backgrounds are explored or has he been ignored again? :(

I'm interested that Flack is ticked off at Mac. I'm intrigued that the writers are choosing to have these two at odds after last season's finale. I like that they're avoiding the typical gushy gushy route other shows might have taken.

A conflict between Mac and Flack will definitely be interesting. It will give the writers a chance to get more into some relationship dynamic and allow the actors (especially Eddie) to stretch themselves creatively. I think we've only scratched the surface of Eddie's acting abilities so it will be great for them to give him something to work with, more than what we've seen, which has been awesome.

i, like most of you - :rolleyes: ok, all of you :lol: -, cannot wait to see this flack VS mac epi :D the fact that mac and flack actually come so close to clashing together over the situation is definatley gonna be an episode we cannot miss! :D

It should be interesting. It kinda makes sense...Mac just needs to question everyone involved but Flack thinks he's not trusting him or something...

hidinginmyeyes said:
A conflict between Mac and Flack will definitely be interesting. It will give the writers a chance to get more into some relationship dynamic and allow the actors (especially Eddie) to stretch themselves creatively. I think we've only scratched the surface of Eddie's acting abilities so it will be great for them to give him something to work with, more than what we've seen, which has been awesome.

Amen to that! I think Eddie can do so much more - he just hasn't been given the chance to shine yet! :lol: Actually, thinking about it (dangerous for me, I know!), could this be the start of Flack having problems following CoTP especially as Mac was the one who saved his life? Does anyone have any news re Flack having to face up to what happened?

I just can't wait till we see Flack in those basketball clothes. Something other than all those suits. It's such a crime that he's hiding under all of that.

Back