Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Kimmychu said: And I was so badly hoping it was nude basketball.:devil:

I hear that's tricky :p

If you guys go here - Suicide Girls CSI:NY Teasers - there are two clips of tonight's episode.

There isn't any in the link, but there *is* nudity on the homepage of the site and Im assuming other pages there as well.

Those girls officially scare me now :lol:

Well, if they have Flack take off his shirt to play some basketball, I think Hawkes should be driving by, then stop off to shoot a few hoops, too. And of course, Hawkes seems pretty fastidious, so he'll take off his shirt too... yeah, a girl can dream, right? :p

ranma, in answer to your question, yeah it's been at least 1 ep or 2 since we've seen Peyton/Det. Angell, so I have a feeling one or both might show up tonight. Last week they had just one case, so it made sense for only one ME (Sid) and one cop (Flack). But they have two cases tonight, soooo... I would expect that we might see both of them.

Hey Everyone, Here is alittle more info on tonights episode from CTV

"Danny and Lindsay explore the worlds of goth and glam when a young girl that belongs to the underground "suicide girls" cult is found dead after a blood-bath concert. Across town, Mac and Stella investigate the death of a homeless man who was known as a basketball legend on the court. Flack searches for Shane Casey after his escape from the police vehicle."

I'm glad they will be continuing from last week's episode but i wonder which police vehicle he escaped from since we saw Danny and Flack hand him off to 5 other cops. Should be interesting!

So Flack searches for Casey?! That's interesting, I hadn't read that before. I really like that, because for me that was the only negative point of last weeks epi, the final seconds, just boom over.

Think you need to join to view the clips.

Never mind its letting me look at them now must have been a glitch
:D

Oooh, so some continuity already with Shane Casey? Cool! And I'm glad Flack is the one who searches for him, gives him a nice storyline within the ep.

Glad to read they still remember Shane Casey... continuity, I love you! ;)

Can't wait for the new episode!

WoW!!! allstar! them clips are soo gud! i love the first one when danny looking at the piece of paper... dam he fit lol
if i was that chick i would have let him join in!!! hehe
:devil:

Daisy said:
I'm not sure it's mentioned before, but according to this weeks "Ask Ausiello", Kyle Gallner will play Mac's stepson.

You beat me to the punch, but here's the question in full.

Question: When does Kyle Gallner's stint on CSI: NY start, and what can you tell us about his character?— Lindsey

Ausiello: His first episode airs Nov. 8 and he's playing Gary Sinise's stepson, who turns up searching for his biological mother

Daisy said:
I'm not sure it's mentioned before, but according to this weeks "Ask Ausiello", Kyle Gallner will play Mac's stepson.

Hahaha, it's Beaver from Veronica Mars!! I loved him in that show... everytime the credits played my husband and I were like "Dick and Beeve!!" :lol: :lol:

I'm interested to see how it plays out with Mac having a stepson. I wonder if Peyton factors into that episode as well

Beaver? :lol: That will be funny to see.

audrina, I'm in total agreement with you about the upcoming conflict between Mac and Flack. I think it's interesting the writers chose to introduce conflict between the two after Mac saved Flack at the end of last season, but I like that they are. It's unexpected and original, and I'm all for anything that falls into that category.

And Flack is searching for Shane Casey! Very cool. It makes sense that he and not one of the CSIs would...it's not like there's more evidence for them to process.

I soooo can't wait for next week. This is probably what the spoilers about Stella dealing with more aftereffects of AA meant. Thank you, continuity fairy! *hopes for Smacked along the way* Now we just need some Flack followup from COTP...

Actually, I'm not too excited about another "battered woman" storyline, particularly so soon after "Oedipus Hex," when the female victim was brutally beaten to death by an ex-lover. Also, I have a very sinking suspicion that this will be less about Stella and more about continuing to set up for Lindsay's storyline -- remember how she acted in "All Acess"? But I hope that's not the case -- I really hope it's a solid, Stella-centric epsiode.

Kudos to Flack for being persistant, and I agree about the tension between Mac and Flack!

Okay, so maybe I missed this earlier in the thread, but Mac's stepson is searching for Claire? So she gave him up to adoption when he was born, or something along those lines? I'm looking forward to this, and perhaps that could lead to some development for Stell, too -- she's an orphan herself.

Back