Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

An episode where we see more Flack huh? Now I'm really excited for this season! The only thing that saddens me is the fact that I've only just seen episode 4. That means I've still got 7 more episodes till we find out Lindsay's secret. And it could only be my luck that I live in Hawaii and we get CSI: NY last. *sigh* Counting down...

Thanks for the link, the new promo looks cool! (and btw, who's tackling the guy on the motorcycle, is that Danny?)

Orison said:
Thanks for the link, the new promo looks cool! (and btw, who's tackling the guy on the motorcycle, is that Danny?)

I saw screencaps of the promo, and Im pretty sure it is.

He's a big risktaker now, it seems. Doesn't he know, grabbing people off motorcycles could injure his pretty face..?

J/K :p

The only thing that bugs me about the Flack-centric ep is that it's basically the same type of plot as the Flack-centric ep in S1 (fellow cop he likes/trusted gets in trouble; Flack has to choose to do the right thing...). I'd like to see Flack get a story line that gives some real insight into the character. We already learned about his honesty, integrity, etc in "The Fall".

I think it might be ( probably ), but I dunno -- the hair looked a little long for it to be Danny. It's kinda hard to make out, though, so my vote's on Danny.

allstar12 said:
I saw screencaps of the promo, and Im pretty sure it is.

He's a big risktaker now, it seems. Doesn't he know, grabbing people off motorcycles could injure his pretty face..?

J/K :p

Cool. Gives me something to look forward to. :D
Yeah, apparently he's showing muscles other than brain this year... ;)

Well, we know that it is stunt doubles. So, perhaps the hair is a little longer. But, I feel pretty certain that the guy taking down the biker is Danny. He was just beautiful last night.

^That's true & I was quite impressed that he knows who Hypnos is. Even I don't know that :lol:. I just can't wait until next week to see who grabbed the motercycle in that scene that happened really quickly.

I'm so psyched for the suicide girl episode... it better be good. I mean, I hope they do better research on who they are portraying than they did in Jamalot.

ka990 said:
1CSIMfan said:

I could be wrong but I have a feeling we've seen all we're probably going to see regarding the bombing. TPTB have a tendancy to forgot things. :rolleyes:

Shame! :( That was a major event in the season finale and from watching Eddie play Flack as well as he does I get the feeling Eddie would be able to show what he can really do!

Yes, it was a major event but that doesn't mean TPTB will ever mention it again. Like I said, they're good at forgetting things unless something similar comes up and they mention it. :rolleyes:

Stella welcomed him back, he joked about the girls being concerned about his recovery, and said he had a couple hours rehab left. That could very well be all we hear about it. Apparently (also conveniently) everything was resolved in between seasons.

Concerning the finale, I think Eddie has shown us exactly how good his acting is. We haven't seen the last of that. I'm still waiting for some more Flack centric episodes. :p

1CSIMfan said
Concerning the finale, I think Eddie has shown us exactly how good his acting is. We haven't seen the last of that. I'm still waiting for some more Flack centric episodes. :p

Me too! I only hope we get to see more of his background in the episode where according to a previous post we get to find out about various characters backgrounds (I think it's episode 9 from what I can remember) or has he been forgotten there as well? :(

Back