**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

aaah! I can't see it :( It always says I have something turned off or need to download that javascript or something like that, I've tried to download it before but it doesn't work :(

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ouch! Saris took a risk sending that guy to the acidic pool, he could've gone over too. That looked pretty nasty, plus Ron looks nasty too :lol:.

Thanks carolinam91!:)

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Thank you! This episode is going to be good

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the preview.That is going to be one action packed episode.Ron still looks as creepy as ever.

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Wow! Is Julia's gun going from Horatio's chest towards her own head? Looks like maybe she threatins H then tries to shoot herself....??

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks guys for the videosssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

wow we're getting so much bang for our buck in these promos-CSIM trying to get as many viewers at the end of the season..can't wait to see what Julia has cooked up for Rotten Ron since I think he's setting her up big time; I mean he sliced her face up a little and he's really wanting revenge...can't wait for Horatio to wheel Julia for the help she needs...and the bodies in acid story is eek,eww more so than the wood chipper...

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I couldn't understand it to well, but it looks really awesome. Did I hear wrong or did Ron say to Julia, "how is our little boy?" :wtf: Cause if he did that is super creepy! I think Horatio might have something to say about that.

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

maybe somehow in Ron's twisted sick mind he is a better step-dad to Kyle since he's still legally married to Julia and he hates Horatio. So maybe he just wanted to see Julia snap...

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

HURRAH! Thanks for the vids, guys. They made my first day with a sprained thumb not so bad!! :thumbsup:
    Julia. Is a nut.

12. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Is the girl in the meat locker just a random girl in the case? I'm kinda confused about this.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I couldn't understand a lot of what was being said in that Canadian preview cause of the sound and all. All I understood was Julia saying to H "you always think the worst". Kyle saying to H "she isn't getting any better" and Kyle yelling "mom no".

Is it possible that the promo is just misleading (as well as the promo pics) and that Julia is really aiming at Tara? Like maybe she aims at Ryan, then sees Tara and knows she is the one who framed her, so then she points at Tara, Tara ducks and the bullet hits the glass near Ryan? Like she's just a really bad aim. :lol:

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks so much to everyone who posted the promos. :thumbsup: I don't know why Rick isn't shown. I hope he's going to have more screentime than just leading Tara on her "Walk of Shame."

The Canadian promo, I think it was, really made it look like Ryan gets shot. :eek: But what we're seeing is Ryan's reflexes. He hears the shot and jumps!

I have to say, Ron cracks me up big time. I think he's absolutely hilarious! :lol: When he struggled with that guy by the pool, choked him and then threw the guy in, I was laughing my butt off! :guffaw:Ron is such a fun, nasty baddie.

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Well, you can't hear a bullet coming for you and have time to duck before it hits you! I think he ducked when he heard Kyle say "Mom No!!"

Or maybe there was a reflection somewhere and he looked up just at the right time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.