**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

So true, I just realized this will be the fourth time Ryan's life is in danger. Poor guy, him and Calleigh just don't have luck. Oh well, I know from the spoiler pics that he'll be ok so that makes me relieved =)

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea, she turns to Ryan who is on the phone with his back turned and Kyle goes "MOM NO!" and she shoots and Ryan is like :O:O:O:O! But the glass breaks and it doesn't hit him. :lol: It looks pretty intense. Maybe this'll be the last of Julia!? Please!

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I hope it isn't the last of her, but maybe this will make her get help and stop being a danger to those around her mainly her son. Poor Kyle, he's been through enough in life. Julia needs to get her life straightened out.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I wonder if they share the same therapist/life insurance. :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww... I'm really loving the brotherly like bonding between Ryan and Kyle. Ryan saves Kyle in tonight's ep and it looks like next week Kyle tries to save Ryan by yelling no at his mother. I don't know why she'd attempt to shoot Ryan though unless she's delusional and thinks it's Ron. Since his back is turned and both have dark hair maybe? :lol:

6. Wasabi Power

I don't get that either. She's prolly just being a spazz. :lol: Poor Ryan, everyone wants a piece of him!

7. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Can't wait till next season if they keep this up! We'll see a good friendship bond between Kyle and Ryan:):)

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought for sure those pics would be misleading and that Julia would really be aiming for Tara. :lol: I'd pay to see a smackdown between those two women and I'd put all my money on Julia as the winner too. :lol: Tara wouldn't stand a chance. haha.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  9. Wasabi Power

:guffaw:
    I knoww, maybe she figured Ryan's the one with the gun, sooo. -shrug-
    I'm loving the Ryan Kyle bond <33 So glad TPTB have upped Ryan's ante in the remainder of the season, too! Thank you, TPTB!!

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

She is probably off her meds and delusional. She is just dangerous in this episode and looks like anyone who comes into contact with her life's in danger.

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

tonights episode sounds really good . Next episode where julia trys to kill poor ryan souds even better poor ryan his life will never be in peace.CalleighEricFan is right most likely julia is off her meds.
    I'm glad Calleigh is not in all black

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I bet she was aiming at him because she heard about the grenade in the morgue or something. Someone probably told her but all she put in her head was Kyle, Ryan, grenade, morgue, explosion. Maybe she thinks Ryan tried to kill Kyle and she goes after him.

13. Wasabi Power

Kayyy sooo. Our CBS promo just confused the hell out of me.

Was it just for the next episode, or the next 2 episode?
    Anyhoo, way too many scenes to count. And they made it look like Ryan got shot, which he doesn't.

HAH. CBS trying to be all misleading on me. NOT THIS TIME!!!

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Good to know I wasn't the only one who was confused. H pushing his psycho baby's mom in a wheelchair? Poor Ryan, he can't catch a break, first the explosion and now getting shot at? What's next?

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ It's been said before but I'll say it again. Ryan needs to stay out of the morgue,it's a dangerous place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.