**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that looks good. Did you see that poor girls face? ouch; and Ron just looked scary! :lol:

I cant wait to see this episode, thanks for the promo ;)

That was the creepiest laugh I have ever heard! I don't know if I've got the guts to watch this episode...:lol:

This is one busy episode for the makeup department! :lol:
Since we're on the subject of surgery, I wonder if Ryan got his tooth replaced with a synthetic yet.

Last edited:
Since we're on the subject of surgery, I wonder if Ryan got his tooth replaced with a synthetic yet.
I think they forget about his tooth and he would smiling as always :) I hope so... I hope we see him more then 5 sec.

Hey, that dude that played the guy who shot Sam (Catherine's father) on CSI Vegas is in this episode. I always get him and James Spader mixed up. At first I was thinking "James Spader is in this ep, cool!" but then the second time they showed him, I realized it wasn't James Spader, but the guy that resembles him. :lol:

Thanks Kassan for the promo :) I had not seen it.

"Guess your modeling career is over" :guffaw: Too funny! :lol: Ron looks really creepy!

Poor girl, though :(

Thanks Kassan for the promo:). I missed it last night:(. But thanks to you I saw it.:thumbsup:
When Horatio said that Ron's modeling career was over :guffaw:Too funny.
Eric looks:drool: in his gray and yellow suit. Even though Cal is wearing black she still looks preetty.:thumbsup:

Ron's creepy laugh too :evil:evil.
poor girl:(

I think they forget about his tooth and he would smiling as always :) I hope so... I hope we see him more then 5 sec.

Funny that you should ask that because he apparently went out for false teeth sometime during the last episode. :p When he is yelling in to the phone you can see every one of his pretty pearly whites!

Ron having a modeling career. :lol: I think he probably works at Freaks 'R' Us now. I hope he didn't pay a lot for that look!

Funny that you should ask that because he apparently went out for false teeth sometime during the last episode. :p When he is yelling in to the phone you can see every one of his pretty pearly whites!

Ron having a modeling career. :lol: I think he probably works at Freaks 'R' Us now. I hope he didn't pay a lot for that look!
Ryan's teeth were pretty during that scene. The Miami Dade Lab must have a great dental plan.
Ron needs a refund of his money.

Finally I get my promo! It looks good, except for the girl and Ron... especially Ron, ew! He shouldn't laugh cause he might crack his face into a million pieces!

Okay I finally think made my decision on who I think has the issue: it's Tara. Because of all the drama with Calleigh this season, Eva La Rue said it's the person who you think, so it's not Calleigh. I think Nat will get her drama before the finale and according to the spoilers Ryan and Stet interrogate Tara about the pills... Just last night I was pondering on this and Tara just stood out. Anyone else agree with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back