**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be possible that Tara's pills at the end of the one ep was hers and hers alone, prescribed for her, etc. However, the spoilers state that there are many pill bottles found in Tara's locker that belong to vics. It's still possible that Tara's covering for Eric. I'm not sure Cal would know anything about it or not though. However, the finale spoiler from Eva said the big issue is one of the girls. That may or may not have something to do with the pills though. I'm inclined to think its something bigger and more shocking, something that comes out of left field. But at this point, who knows. :lol:

If the big issue is with Cal, I have several ideas about what it could be.

If the big issue is Natalia, I really only have one idea, though I'm not sure the writers would think of it to be honest since it revolves around something that happened a few seasons ago. :lol: They may have forgotten all about it by now. :lol:

Ok, nobody's idea is "stupid." There would be no point in having the board if no one had any original ideas.

I don't see that kind of thing happening, but you never know. I just hope Natalia gets something.

Okay, sorry, not 'stupid' but come on, you know that Calleigh knows when to draw the line.

Issue being with Calleigh....I understand that not everyone would be happy if it was her, but I think it might be good if the writers actually followed through with continuity and have her actually have physical fall-out from ARDS. I mean, they almost killed her. She wasn't breathing on her own and had to be put on a ventilator. There's GOT to be some sort of lasting effect, for goodness sake. It would be a solid reason to have Alexx back in the beginning of the next season.

Ok, nobody's idea is "stupid." There would be no point in having the board if no one had any original ideas.

I don't see that kind of thing happening, but you never know. I just hope Natalia gets something.

Okay, sorry, not 'stupid' but come on, you know that Calleigh knows when to draw the line.

I see what you're saying, but addiction does not discriminate. Many addicts are people nobody would ever suspect. They can have successful careers, good relationships with others, be extremely intelligent, and may generally seem to have a good life. That's why it's not completely out of the realm of possibility for Calleigh to be the one taking the pills.

Now personally, I don't think Calleigh having a pill addiction will be the season finale shocker. But as Hollyyo said, you never know.

Is the little things that make me happy! :thumbsup:

I finally caught the promo tonight. It starts off with something about a new face and a new life. It shows the plastic surgeon working on some lady. The voiceover says something about the plastic surgeon making his patient look like a monster, shows the patient. Someone says something about the plastic surgeon arguing with his burn patient. Cue Ron Saris. He tells Horatio that he missed him and Horatio says that next time he won't. I think I will probably get a good laugh out of this episode.

Ok now on to finale speculation:
I think that Tara is the one with the problems, I don't think that Eric would ask her to take the pills for him. I am all for seeing Natalia get a story line, she deserves one. I love Eric & Calleigh, so cut the drama for the rest of the season, let them enjoy their relationship. Bring the drama next season (not too much though). Ok there are my two cents. Thanks for listening. :)

^^Haha, Tara's the one with the problems! :)

I personally think it will be Tara at the finale. As much as I want it to be Natalia, that's probably not going to happen.

GNRF, are you talking about when Nat thought she was pregnant?

I personally think it will be Tara at the finale. As much as I want it to be Natalia, that's probably not going to happen.

GNRF, are you talking about when Nat thought she was pregnant?

No, I was referring to the creepy gun instructor and Eva's comment about someone from her past coming back.

OMG, Ron :lol: "you missed me" :guffaw: I don't have no words :guffaw:

:guffaw:I know. :eek: He really does look disgustingly ghastly, and is acting that way, too. And it's hysterically funny!!! :guffaw:

Oh, I should be asleep now, since I'm not on my usual night owl schedule. More tomorrow...

Natalia has been on the show longer, one would think it SHOULD be about her. The only way it could or should be Tara is if Alexx (and KA) were to return on a regular basis and they needed to create a reason for Alexx to come back. Possibly firing Tara over pills would be one way to do it.

Ewww......I don't know if I'm going to be able to look at Saris' face during the episode...he looks SUPER creepy. And the freaky laugh didn't help.......

I'd laugh if someone came in, took one look at Ron and just dropped whatever they were holding. :guffaw:
He is so nasty looking, and the way he was all 'you missed me'....NIGHTMARES.

Last edited:
^ The promo was short,but the little I saw was funny. I loved Horatio's line, "I guess your modeling career is over":guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back